Computer for games + live streaming up to 10000 NIS - Advice before buying a computer - HWzone Forums
adplus-dvertising
Skip to content
  • Create an account
  • About Us

Hello Guest!

Please note - in order to participate in our community, comment and open new discussions, you must join as a registered member.

Our members enjoy many advantages, including the ability to participate in discussions, enjoy raffles and promotions for members of the site, and receive our weekly content directly by email.

Do not like being harassed by email? You can register for the site but do not submit your registration to the weekly email updates.

Gaming computer + live streaming up to 10000 NIS

Hello after 8-9 years I need a new computer. The existing one somehow holds but I can not so much play new games.

1. What is the maximum budget? Is there an exception if necessary?

10000 save as much as possible

2. What useful computer (games, graphic editing, office work, HD content, for example), is there a specific example of a game or software?

Games and live streaming besides this is supposed to be the most powerful computer in the house so it can have more uses

3. Is there a need for peripherals in addition to the computer (for example: keyboard, mouse, speakers And screen)?

Not so maybe a mouse keyboard set to wires for the existing computer and I will take the mouse and keyboard from it

4. Is there a basic component that does not need to be included in the specification? (Eg Drive SSD Which already exists and can be added to the assembly)

No

5. How important is silent computer operation? 

Very desirable

6. Is there a limit or preference for the physical size and weight of the computer, lights, etc.?

Preferably without lights even though it does not interfere with his room will always be lit.

7. Is there a need to include an OS / Office (preferably a preferred version) and / or a computer in the store?

Yes 10 in English

8. Is there a preference to purchase the computer from a specific store? If you can not specify a residential area.

Not so much I bought at TMS before but because of the market there are big price differences between the stores. By the way I live in the streets.

9. When is the purchase of the computer planned (it is highly recommended to request a short specification from the time of purchase)?

This month you can wait if it's because I've been waiting 8+ years and surviving with the existing cart

10. Are there any special requests regarding ports and connections (eg USB Type-C or FireWire) or overclocking?

No

11. Is there any peripherals that will be connected? If so, which one? (Docking station if computers Mobile \ One screen or another)

Keyboard mouse controller (currently connected by cable to win7 but at 10 connected in bluetooth I already have an adapter) I have 2 active screens now (1080p60hz and 1440p60hz) and one disabled (antique) + another simple 1080 screen that was of a broken computer. I will probably try to connect the three and the extra screen will be to this computer.

12. Additional notes, detailed and miscellaneous details:

The computer I was thinking of looked like this

AMD 5900 At least 8 cores I realized it's worth going up from 5800

Suitable motherboard

3070TI or not TI that will last several years. (I had two cards broken in 8 years)

I want to have 32GB At some point then either start at 16GB and upgrade as needed or 32GB from the start

SSD 1TB, HDD 4TB

750W power supply ?!

A case that is highly desirable will not have connections at the top - I have cats and they get on the computer from time to time. I once had a computer with fans on top and they killed them.

windows 10 - not so want to get involved we will be thrown into MS bone.

I do not want to assemble myself and that is why I avoided buying parts abroad. I do not want to mess with assembling a processor and board and fan. Sticking cards and putting disks is the limit of my ability at the moment. I also do not want to go on trips in the country. Also pay by bank transfer if it will save money.

Thanks in advance 

Link to content

Thanks moon mage. Apparently I'll have to dig in enclosures I'm not so familiar with I saw. P7 neo and GX202 but they look old. I do not know if the HEADERs will match I saw that the board has 2 USB3.2 HEADERS and 4 2.0 HEADERS. What do people usually take? Should I open a threading in the enclosures?

Quote of Kirill-TMS

Do you have the option to make a purchase in Eilat? :)

No, it's a few hours' drive from the streets.

Link to content

You can try to open enclosures, but do not know how many people are there nowadays.

I personally recommend the NX800 that comes with it Good and at an impressive price, but it has buttons at the top that cats happily press (I also have such an annoying snooze) but can be covered.

Link to content

For such hardware this case would be stifling, yes Air that will suffice like the Noctua d15, but its price is very similar to water cooling already.
In terms of chassis you have the 5000 D airflow of That you can put the radiator on the side, but the buttons are also up there

Edited By Moon-Mage
Link to content

The 5000D is already terribly expensive but I really saw that a radiator could be put on the side. Maybe I will take the NX800 and invest in spikes because with the ventilation from above the cats will be on the computer permanently. I'm not going to do OC but if I understood correctly the CPU does OC alone whenever it wants. 

Can I put the radiator in the NX800 right? up? I checked for a moment and registered there (https://www.antec.com/product/case/nx800280mm up 360mm front - will not fit up. Do not know how it will work up front. Is it possible to go down to a 240 mm radiator? 

If you throw the requirement for connections not above the window are there any more options? 

Link to content

Join the discussion

You can then join the discussion and then join our community. If you already have an account with us, please Log in now To comment under your username.
Note that: The comment will appear to the surfers after approval by the board management team.

Add a comment

×   The content pasted is with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically assimilated.   Show as regular link

×   Your previous content has been automatically restored.   Clear all

×   You can not paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Latest news

• Buzz-Zone: Everything hot on the net

• Create new ...

At the top of the news:

new on the site