Gaming computer, budget up to 8,500 without screen and without peripherals. I would love to hear your opinion on the specs! Advice Before Buying A Computer - HWzone Forums
adplus-dvertising
Skip to content
  • Create an account
  • About Us

Hello Guest!

Please note - in order to participate in our community, comment and open new discussions, you must join as a registered member.

Our members enjoy many advantages, including the ability to participate in discussions, enjoy raffles and promotions for members of the site, and receive our weekly content directly by email.

Do not like being harassed by email? You can register for the site but do not submit your registration to the weekly email updates.

Gaming computer, budget up to 8,500 without screen and without peripherals. I would love to hear your opinion on the specs!

OfirSy

Processor: 2620 - 12 9 5900X Up To 4.8Ghz BOX
Cooler air cooling: - * s a l e * - A400 RGB
Motherboard: 720 - * New * - B550 ELITE V2
Memory: 386 - * Operation * - 16G (2x8G) Kingston HyperX FURY 3200Mhz CL16
Video card: 3450 - * Composing a computer * - 3070 8G Up To 1755MHz DUAL V2
Power Supply: 590 - * New * - 850W 80+ GOLD MODULAR - 10 YEAR Warranty
Chassis cooling unit: 90 - NF-A15 PWM 14cm 1200RPM

* Extra not entered here * - Case: 333 DA601 Tempered Glass RGB

Final Price: Cash / Bank Transfer: 8,321

I'm not at all knowledgeable when it comes to the qualities of the fans so I'm sure there's room for improvement here. 

Link to content

Quote of Moon-Mage

If you are locked on 5900 (why?) Then it is significantly cheaper in the tangle and I would recommend you put the specification there and not in the startpc.

https://www.plonter.co.il/detail.tmpl?sku=100-000000061-PC&cart=163191525194044493&lang=heb

Unlocked, do you have a recommendation for another processor in this price range? 
And besides, the rest of the specs look fine? Would you not change anything except the CPU? And anyway thanks for the referral, I will check them out.

Link to content

Quote from OfirSy

Unlocked, do you have a recommendation for another processor in this price range? 
And besides, the rest of the specs look fine? Would you not change anything except the CPU? And anyway thanks for the referral, I will check them out.

You will have to write what exactly you plan to do with the computer and what is important to you in it, in my opinion the 10900 is the most affordable processor at the moment for expensive computers (costs about 1500) and you have not put any storage in the specification, you bring From a previous computer?
Do you already have the case or are you locked in?

For games on this budget I would not take 3070, but 3080 with specs in this style:

Processor: 1529 NIS - * Sale * - Ten i9 10900F 2.8Ghz-5.2Ghz S1200 Tray
Motherboard: 666 ₪ - TUF B560-PLUS GAMING WI-FI
Memory: 377 NIS - * Sale * - 16G (2x8G) Ballistix-ELITE 3200Mhz CL16
Video Card: 4900 ₪ - * * - GAINWARD RTX3080 10GB Up To 1740Mhz PHOENIX
Power supply: 590 NIS - * new * - 850W 80+ GOLD MODULAR - 10 YEAR Warranty 

Final price: cash / bank transfer: 8062 
For credit: up to 12 payments 8223 ₪ or 36 payments 8384 ₪

Link to content

Quote of Moon-Mage

You will have to write what exactly you plan to do with the computer and what is important to you in it, in my opinion the 10900 is the most affordable processor at the moment for expensive computers (costs about 1500) and you have not put any storage in the specification, you bring SSD From a previous computer?
Do you already have the case or are you locked in?

For games on this budget I would not take 3070, but 3080 with specs in this style:

Processor: 1529 NIS - * Sale * - Ten Core i9 10900F 2.8Ghz-5.2Ghz Comet Lake S1200 Tray
Motherboard: 666 ₪ - ASUS TUF B560-PLUS GAMING WI-FI
Memory: 377 NIS - * Sale * - 16G (2x8G) Crucial Ballistix-ELITE DDR4 3200Mhz CL16
Video Card: 4900 ₪ - * operation * - GAINWARD GeForce RTX3080 10GB Up To 1740Mhz PHOENIX
Power supply: 590 NIS - * new * - GIGABYTE AORUS 850W 80+ GOLD MODULAR - 10 YEAR Warranty 

Final price: cash / bank transfer: 8062 
For credit: up to 12 payments 8223 ₪ or 36 payments 8384 ₪

The thing that will load the most on this computer will be games - with an emphasis on heavy network games like the new MMO from Amazon New World and the Which came out this year. I will also use it for graphic editing but in this respect also my current computer is enough so it is not a factor in purchasing the new one. 

The case is subject to change, but I do need a new one for this computer. 
SSD I bring from the previous computer.

Edited By OfirSy
Link to content

Join the discussion

You can then join the discussion and then join our community. If you already have an account with us, please Log in now To comment under your username.
Note that: The comment will appear to the surfers after approval by the board management team.

Add a comment

×   The content pasted is with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically assimilated.   Show as regular link

×   Your previous content has been automatically restored.   Clear all

×   You can not paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Create new ...

At the top of the news:

new on the site