I would love to recommend a 24 "27" screen for software development - Computer Monitors - HWzone Forums
adplus-dvertising
Skip to content
  • Create an account
  • About Us

Hello Guest!

Please note - in order to participate in our community, comment and open new discussions, you must join as a registered member.

Our members enjoy many advantages, including the ability to participate in discussions, enjoy raffles and promotions for members of the site, and receive our weekly content directly by email.

Do not like being harassed by email? You can register for the site but do not submit your registration to the weekly email updates.

I would love to recommend a 24 "" 27 "screen for software development

Ben gordon

Works in software development, works with one screen, "24 -" 27,

Not a concave screen (if I'm wrong, I'd love to read why),

There is no specific budget, but up to 1,000 NIS sounds reasonable, if possible for less then of course it is better,

If must add a little more then also possible.

It is best to be able to raise the screen, to avoid placing A4 page packages : )

Probably enough FHD and no need for (If I'm wrong, I'd love to read why)

Thanks.

Link to content

For screen 24 a resolution of fhd will definitely suffice.

For screen 27 it is already worthwhile to go up to qhd / 2K ie 1440 which will allow you to really work with more information on the screen. It's at the top end of the budget but look for Zap

AOC Q27P1

HP 27 1F2J9AS

Edited By etal
Link to content

Thank you very much for the recommendations!

1. In choosing between 24 and 27, is it a subjective matter, or is there a recommendation for size?

2. Why should 27 "go up to QHD? To work with a higher resolution so that there is room on the screen for more data?

(I just fear that a higher resolution will not be convenient, because everything will be smaller).

3. Thanks for the models you mentioned, but I prefer to purchase from one of the major chains (KSP, Ivory, etc.),

And these two models do not have, I would be happy to recommend a "27 and also" 24 screen if possible, on one of the big networks.

Thanks again.

Link to content

1. I would go for a screen of 27. Why do you only work with one screen?

2. From what they wrote to me, since the screen is larger, then the resolution should be higher to atone for the size of the screen.

I can say that 24-inch QHD is not that comfortable for me.

Link to content

Join the discussion

You can then join the discussion and then join our community. If you already have an account with us, please Log in now To comment under your username.
Note that: The comment will appear to the surfers after approval by the board management team.

Add a comment

×   The content pasted is with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically assimilated.   Show as regular link

×   Your previous content has been automatically restored.   Clear all

×   You can not paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Create new ...

At the top of the news:

new on the site