Laptop for editing home movies - budget about 8000 NIS - Advice before buying a computer - HWzone Forums
adplus-dvertising
Skip to content
  • Create an account
  • About Us

Hello Guest!

Please note - in order to participate in our community, comment and open new discussions, you must join as a registered member.

Our members enjoy many advantages, including the ability to participate in discussions, enjoy raffles and promotions for members of the site, and receive our weekly content directly by email.

Do not like being harassed by email? You can register for the site but do not submit your registration to the weekly email updates.

Laptop for editing home movies - budget about 8000 NIS

UriD

Hello, I'm interested in buying a laptop for editing In DAVINCI RESOLVE software.

The computer will also be used for office work in the office.

The computer should be , But the use is at home only so I prefer a large 17 "screen.

I thought about this model:

Gigabyte A7 17 R9-5900HX / 16G / 512G / 3070 / W10

The budget is also derived from it.

1. What is the maximum budget? Is there an exception if necessary?

About 8000 NIS, Can be exceeded by about 500 NIS, and I would be happy if it was cheaper

2. What useful computer (games, graphic editing, office work, HD content, for example), is there a specific example of a game or software?

Editing In DAVINCI RESOLVE, Ed In PHOTOSHOP, office work in.

3. Is there a need for peripherals in addition to the computer (for example: keyboard, mouse, speakers And screen)?

No

4. Is there a basic component that does not need to be included in the specification? (Eg Drive SSD Which already exists and can be added to the assembly)

No

5. How important is silent computer operation? 

It is better to be quiet - not critical.

6. Is there a limit or preference for the physical size and weight of the computer, lights, etc.?

17 screen "

7. Is there a need to include an OS / Office (preferably a preferred version) and / or a computer in the store?

It's better come with windows

8. Is there a preference to purchase the computer from a specific store? If you can not specify a residential area.

Haifa area.

9. When is the purchase of the computer planned (it is highly recommended to request a short specification from the time of purchase)?

early

10. Are there any special requests regarding ports and connections (eg USB Type-C or FireWire) or overclocking?

No

11. Is there any peripherals that will be connected? If so, which one? (Docking station if computers Mobile \ One screen or another)

If necessary it will be connected to an external monitor via a cable .

12. Additional notes, detailed and miscellaneous details:

Thanks in advance

Ori

Link to content

I'm open to suggestions and will take a closer look at the Mac, but the 13-14 "screen is too small and 16" a little beyond the budget I was thinking about ..

Is there a 16 "model with an M1 processor at all? I did not find what I was looking for.

If so, I will choose a 13 "model. Is there a recommended model for my applications?

Link to content

A model with a 16 screen should be out soon,

And will be with an m1x processor but will probably really exceed your budget.

Also 14 came out soon.

What's on the shelf now is MacBookPro with Of Terra 

And 16GB of memory that Dvinci also flew in - .

Edited By A-10
Link to content

If so, a large screen is important to me and I prefer not to exceed my budget, is the computer I offered suitable?

Most of my movies are not quality (Movies Sleeping from the late 90s and early 2000s).

I have no problem with the computer being big, it will be In a stationary place for home use.

Link to content

But you wrote that it will be connected to an external monitor mobile ....

By and large, the laptop you mentioned will fit of course,

But to tell you that this is the most suitable mobile today

For Da Vinci? I do not think so.

Because what "your" cell phone will do with blood and tears,

A bottle will do at ease.

If your movies do not , Even an air bottle will suffice,

In the 16 GB RAM version.

And it costs less than your budget.

Well, the way you think.

Simply Da Vinci has been optimized for the M1

And it works even better than Final Cut.

If you were to use Premier, it's a different story,

At least for now, and you had to stick to a cell phone Or travel

Like the one you mentioned in the opening.

Link to content

Join the discussion

You can then join the discussion and then join our community. If you already have an account with us, please Log in now To comment under your username.
Note that: The comment will appear to the surfers after approval by the board management team.

Add a comment

×   The content pasted is with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically assimilated.   Show as regular link

×   Your previous content has been automatically restored.   Clear all

×   You can not paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Latest news

• Buzz-Zone: Everything hot on the net

• Create new ...

At the top of the news:

new on the site