Note 10+ Background 1 Gray instead of black and lighting slightly weakened - Mobile Technical Support - HWzone Forums
adplus-dvertising
Skip to content
  • Create an account
  • About Us

Hello Guest!

Please note - in order to participate in our community, comment and open new discussions, you must join as a registered member.

Our members enjoy many advantages, including the ability to participate in discussions, enjoy raffles and promotions for members of the site, and receive our weekly content directly by email.

Do not like being harassed by email? You can register for the site but do not submit your registration to the weekly email updates.

Note 10+ Background 1 gray instead of black and lighting is slightly dimmed

dog

Suddenly yesterday, without changing anything, I felt a drop in color intensity on the phone.
I get a gray background, maybe with a drop of yellow like that, instead of the black I had before, with a lower contrast.
I will go out in night mode and vivid color mode, so it always has been.
Another sign is that in the previous mode I was on adaptive brightness i.e. a mode that adjusts the brightness according to the lighting.
Now if I put on it all the lighting is faded, must put on a manual brightness direction.
Another weird sign is that when I do what is called TAPING on a closed screen, to see the time, it should stay for about 10 seconds, but it turns on for a second and closes.
I tried all sorts of directions, did not really go.
One of the forums suggested this:
The issue is in Play Books. This SOLVED it for me: 1) Open a book in Playbooks 2) Select the font option ie Aa 3) Click Tone 4) Click the settiings icon and select Turn off now.
So first I never used it.
Second, I tried to do this but when I try to download a book it gives me an error message.

Extra info: The other weird thing is that when I send to someone else, with the same phone, a screenshot of me with the gray backgrounds, he gets it on his phone in black mode. And I also see it on my computer screen in WhatsApp Web, black. And when he sends me his black, I see on the computer screen black and on my phone, his picture, gray. It may be that the processing of the image is normal for me, but something on my screen does not correctly express the color.

Edited By dog
Add information
Link to content

• dog changed the title to Note 10+ Background 1 gray instead of black and lighting is slightly dimmed

Join the discussion

You can then join the discussion and then join our community. If you already have an account with us, please Log in now To comment under your username.
Note that: The comment will appear to the surfers after approval by the board management team.

Add a comment

×   The content pasted is with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically assimilated.   Show as regular link

×   Your previous content has been automatically restored.   Clear all

×   You can not paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Create new ...

At the top of the news:

new on the site