The Eaton ruling is insanely hot + a recommendation for a new ruling. Suppliers and Enclosures - HWzone Forums
adplus-dvertising
Skip to content
  • Create an account
  • About Us

Hello Guest!

Please note - in order to participate in our community, comment and open new discussions, you must join as a registered member.

Our members enjoy many advantages, including the ability to participate in discussions, enjoy raffles and promotions for members of the site, and receive our weekly content directly by email.

Do not like being harassed by email? You can register for the site but do not submit your registration to the weekly email updates.

The Eaton ruling is heating up insanely + a recommendation for a new ruling.

chnon

Hello,
I have almost 3 years to a type ruling Eaton 5E 1100i. That from the warming and metallic smell he's putting out lately I'm starting to realize he's a life-giving Otto. 
So:
A. Should I hurry to get rid of it as soon as possible due to the fact that it heats up a lot and sometimes emits a metallic smell - even though it supposedly still works properly and gives me a few minutes even during power outages?
B. If so, I would love to recommend a new ruling. Preferably not from the model I have. Although it works great, during power outages its fan is frantically noisy until it fills up to 100 percent (takes a few hours sometimes, depending on how empty it is) when the computer is in my room. Budget up to 600 NIS.
My spec is an I7 6700K processor + 2060 SUPER graphics card.
Thanks.

Link to content

• 2 weeks later ...
  • 3 weeks later ...

Yours I would throw away what creates fast. From what you tell it may not just be a lifesaver but may go up in flames.

Regarding recommendations - as I have just written here, I have been with APC for many years, which in principle is a much more respected non-judgmental manufacturer.

Link to content

Quote of ben-zone

Yours I would throw away what creates fast. From what you tell it may not just be a lifesaver but may go up in flames.

Regarding recommendations - as I have just written here, I have been with APC for many years, which in principle is a much more respected non-judgmental manufacturer.

Are APC providers in high voltage? Because from what I have seen its suppliers are very low than what is sold in KSP for example. 
How is this supplier god of Armor Line? Does it also have a noisy fan?
https://ksp.co.il/web/item/60852

Edited By chnon
Link to content

Did the god stop very warming up could it be that one of the capacitors inside was swollen or something.

If the power goes off, does the god stop still holding or is it turned off straight away?

Need to check if it is OK or not.

If so, it can only be replaced (In a qualified person, there is a danger of electric shock, do not mess with it if you are not qualified for it).

If not, you can just buy a new one.

There are a lot of good models, I personally had an uninterrupted supply of advice from 2008 until a few days ago (replaced it Number of times).

Just a few days ago I ordered an alpaca ARMOR LINE 2000VA / 1200W.

What provider do you have on your computer?

At the level of principle, the higher the capacity of the Alps, the longer it will hold the computer during a power outage.

Link to content

Join the discussion

You can then join the discussion and then join our community. If you already have an account with us, please Log in now To comment under your username.
Note that: The comment will appear to the surfers after approval by the board management team.

Add a comment

×   The content pasted is with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically assimilated.   Show as regular link

×   Your previous content has been automatically restored.   Clear all

×   You can not paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Create new ...

At the top of the news:

new on the site