Motherboard and CPU Memory Compatibility - Computer Technical Support - HWzone Forums
adplus-dvertising
Skip to content
  • Create an account
  • About Us

Hello Guest!

Please note - in order to participate in our community, comment and open new discussions, you must join as a registered member.

Our members enjoy many advantages, including the ability to participate in discussions, enjoy raffles and promotions for members of the site, and receive our weekly content directly by email.

Do not like being harassed by email? You can register for the site but do not submit your registration to the weekly email updates.

Memory compatibility for motherboard and processor

iveco

I have Chipset H110 with I3 processor 7100 both support the frequency 2133/2400 I want to upgrade the memory and there is in the store I buy from them GSKILL 16GB at 2666 I'm afraid the frequency has not dropped to 2400 because of incompatibility of the CPU and the board is worth taking a risk? It costs NIS 190.

and another question :

I currently have 8 Giga 4 + 4 If I download one stick of 4 and add 16 GB = 20 GB will I feel a difference in performance? Or is it small? The same performance only option to open more software in the background?

Link to content

I previously took a 775 processor and a motherboard that supports 1333 and put a memory 1666 and it did not lower the frequency even though the two memories And the computer did not BOOT from it I'm afraid, hard to find 2400 only on Amazon etc. I prefer to buy in the country.

Regarding 8GB memories the low volume does not want to get stuck with small volumes prefer 16 one stick and lower the 4.

Link to content

I'm afraid the 2666 will not work. You give me 3200? I know that frequency can drop but there are cases where there is simply no bot due to incompatibility of processor / board and both support up to 2400, lowering of this frequency does not Accurate sometimes it's a lot of luck, it's kind of a gamble to stop 200 shekels that the whole computer is worth maybe 500-600

Link to content

Working in pairs gives double bandwidth and it contributes to performance, especially in games.

If the board is set to auto-detect all Standards should work and slow down.

You can take the computer to the store and ask them to put it there and see that it works, if not then returning the memory in classic computer stores should not be a problem.

You can order from Amazon, if it does not work you open a complaint and say it does not work and they send you a courier to come and pick up back abroad.

It is precisely in this part of them that you get the best service in the world.

Link to content

In the store I buy from in Israel in 90 percent of the cases if the part breaks down I get a new part instead on Amazon it's a movie to send the part abroad and then wait for a discount of 30-70 shekels?

The BLACK FRIDAY is dry to Allah all the graphics cards are expensive / CPU prices like in the country no WOW I did not find anything special even games in Was dry giving discounts on tin games and good games like 22 Prices are still high despite the "discount" even the expensive TROPICO_6 game 80 shekels for almost what and why? 

Link to content

Quote of iveco

I have Motherboard Chipset H110 with I3 processor 7100 both support the frequency 2133/2400 I want to upgrade the memory and there is in the store I buy from them זיכרון GSKILL 16GB at 2666 I'm afraid the frequency has not dropped to 2400 because of incompatibility of the CPU and the board is worth taking a risk? It costs NIS 190.

and another question :

I currently have 8 Giga זיכרון 4 + 4 If I download one stick of 4 and add 16 GB = 20 GB will I feel a difference in performance? Or is it small? The same performance only option to open more software in the background?

You can specify exactly which spoken? 

Link to content

Join the discussion

You can then join the discussion and then join our community. If you already have an account with us, please Log in now To comment under your username.
Note that: The comment will appear to the surfers after approval by the board management team.

Add a comment

×   The content pasted is with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically assimilated.   Show as regular link

×   Your previous content has been automatically restored.   Clear all

×   You can not paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Latest news

• Buzz-Zone: Everything hot on the net

• Create new ...

At the top of the news:

new on the site