Stationary computer for gaming up to NIS 9000 - advice before buying a computer - HWzone Forums
adplus-dvertising
Skip to content
  • Create an account
  • About Us

Hello Guest!

Please note - in order to participate in our community, comment and open new discussions, you must join as a registered member.

Our members enjoy many advantages, including the ability to participate in discussions, enjoy raffles and promotions for members of the site, and receive our weekly content directly by email.

Do not like being harassed by email? You can register for the site but do not submit your registration to the weekly email updates.

Stationary computer for gaming up to NIS 9000

1. What is the maximum budget? Is an exception possible if necessary? 9000, better to save

2. What computer uses (games, graphic editing, office work, HD content for example), has a specific game or software example? Games, mainly strategy and RPG

3. Is there a need for peripherals in addition to the computer (for example: keyboard, mouse, And screen)? No

4. Is there a basic component that does not need to be included in the specification? (Eg Drive Which already exists and can be added to the assembly)

5. How important is silent computer operation? medium

6. Is there a limit or preference for the physical size and weight of the computer, lights, etc.? No

7. Is there a need to include an OS / Office (preferably a preferred version) and / or a computer in the store? Assembling a computer in a store

8. Is there a preference to purchase the computer from a specific store? If not it is also possible to specify a residential area. Hadera area

9. When is the purchase of the computer planned (it is highly recommended to request a short specification from the time of purchase)? In the coming days

10. Are there any special requests regarding ports and connections (eg Type-C or FireWire) or overclocking? No

11. Is there any peripherals that will be connected? If so, which one? (Docking station if computers \ One screen or another)

12. Additional comments, extended details and miscellaneous: I received a specification offer from STARTPC, I would be happy for comments, mainly I feel a waste to spend NIS 5000 on the video card, and I feel that a processor of At a similar price would be preferable (but not married to the idea).

Processor: 1442 - * Black Friday * - Octa 7 5800X Up To 4.7Ghz BOX
Cooler air cooling: - * New * - CoolerMaster Hyper 212 TURBO DUAL (2x120mm) ARGB S1700 Support
Motherboard: 716 - * New * - PRO4 Type C
Memory: 299 - * Black Friday * - 16G (2x8G) Ballistix-ELITE 3200Mhz CL16
Video card: 5190 - * For 19.11 only, unit per customer * - ZOTAC RTX3080 10GB HOLOBLACK LHR
Hard disk: 470 - * Black Friday * - P2 1T CT1000P2SSD8 Read Up To 2400MB / s 5 Years Warranty
Power Supply: 414 - * s a l e * - 750W EA750G PRO 80+ GOLD Modular 7 Years Warranty
Case: 280 - * New * - NX410 TB 1X120mm + 2X140mm ARGB BLACK

Final Price: Cash / Bank Transfer: 9030 ₪ Credit: Up to 12 Payments 9210 ₪ or 36 Payments 9391 ₪

Link to content

Funny that they offered you a video card that is listed as being on sale only on 19.11
Anyway the specs we gave you are good except for the supplier who can easily make trouble with the 3080.

I too in the specification at 9000 shekels I was there 3080 and in terms You can go for about 12600KF for about the same price, but the 11400F is the most affordable in terms of performance for the price.

What resolution do you plan to play? For RPGs and Strategy Games I would recommend And there the 3080 gives a very large weight and I would not get off it compared to the processor which would be almost completely meaningless.

In any case, for NIS 9000 you can get something that I think is a little better than the specifications they gave you:

Processor: 1150 NIS - * new * - intel Ten i5 12600KF 2.8Ghz-4.9Ghz S1200 BOX
Cooling Air Processor: 346 ₪ - NH-D14
Motherboard: 888 NIS - * New * - Gigabyte Z690 UD lga1700
Memory: 299 NIS - * Black Friday * - 16G (2x8G) Ballistix-ELITE 3200Mhz CL16
Video card: 5190 ₪ - * in computer assembly * - RTX3080 10G Up To 1740Mhz TUF GAMING
Hard Disk: 421 ₪ - * NEW * - 1T SNVS R / W Up To 2100 / 1700MB / s 3 Year Warranty
Power supply: 590 NIS - * new * - 850W 80+ GOLD MODULAR - 10 YEAR Warranty 
Chassis: 280 ₪ - * NEW * - NX410 TB 1X120mm + 2X140mm ARGB BLACK

Final price: cash / bank transfer: 9164 

Link to content

Hi, thank you.

As for resolution, I currently have 2 screens P2722H, then FHD. I guess I'll upgrade one of them in the next two years, but not right away.

Assuming the 19.11 discount is relevant, is the video card they offered better?

And I understand from you, that it's better to go back a generation in the CPU and stay with the same video card if I want to go below 9000?

Another question, regarding the CPU cooling, I realized that the D15, is quieter. Is it significant?

Edited By steakmaster
Link to content

Quote from steakmaster

Assuming the 19.11 discount is relevant, is the video card they offered better? No (it's also not significantly worse or anything, it's all the same)

And I understand from you, that it's better to go back a generation in the CPU and stay with the same video card if I want to go below 9000? If you go back a generation it is a saving of ~ 1000 shekels, if you can spend 9000 then the 12600 KF is excellent, if you prefer to go down then your trinity will look like attached below

Another question, regarding the CPU cooling, I realized that the D15, is quieter. Is it significant? Absolutely not, this processor is not warming up enough for these coolers to have to work and you can actually go down in cooling and then get close to 9000.

Processor: 649 NIS - * Black Friday * - intel Six i5 11400F 2.6Ghz-4.4Ghz S1200 Tray
Cooler air cooling: 109 NIS - * New * - CoolerMaster Hyper 212 SPECTRUM RGB
Motherboard: 399 ₪ - B560M-DS3H
Memory: 299 NIS - * Black Friday * - 16G (2x8G) Ballistix-ELITE 3200Mhz CL16

Final price: cash / bank transfer: 1456 
So 1500 instead of 2700, 1200 shekels savings.

Link to content

Join the discussion

You can then join the discussion and then join our community. If you already have an account with us, please Log in now To comment under your username.
Note that: The comment will appear to the surfers after approval by the board management team.

Add a comment

×   The content pasted is with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically assimilated.   Show as regular link

×   Your previous content has been automatically restored.   Clear all

×   You can not paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Create new ...

At the top of the news:

new on the site