Debating about 12700k motherboards - processors, motherboards and memories - HWzone Forums
adplus-dvertising
Skip to content
  • Create an account
  • About Us

Hello Guest!

Please note - in order to participate in our community, comment and open new discussions, you must join as a registered member.

Our members enjoy many advantages, including the ability to participate in discussions, enjoy raffles and promotions for members of the site, and receive our weekly content directly by email.

Do not like being harassed by email? You can register for the site but do not submit your registration to the weekly email updates.

Undecided about motherboard for 12700k

chaikr

November this year has been very successful in terms of hardware component prices, now there remains a dilemma regarding motherboard

Is it better to take Input sample of Or can we wait quietly for the b660 boards to arrive? 

Things that are important to me: 

That the processor will reach the declared maximum without And the board will have a normal voltage system that will not overheat 

Reliable and stable board 

Ports Multiple

The dilemma is mostly between buying z690 prime now and wait for it to come out strix / tuf b660

The processor will be composed of NH D15 with 32 gb -3200 in a set of fractal define r4 

Any idea or insight would be welcomed ... 

Link to content

ח

Quote of Moon-Mage

If you do not plan to do OC there is no reason to buy Z690 Unless it's important for you to buy now.

It's important to me to support pcie gen 5 and that the processor will run at the maximum possible without OC when the board components with normal temp. Ready to wait ... 

Link to content

Quote of Moon-Mage

Why the hell does a 5th generation PCIE matter to you if there is nothing that even supports it?
In any case the PCIE5 is from the processor and not from the chipset.

I am building on the trinity for the next 5-8 years, after which I also assume that there will be use as a basis for another computer at home. That is why compatibility with all the new technologies is important to me. I plan another 3-4 years to put a new video card in my computer. Guess he'll need a 5th generation

Link to content

• 3 weeks later ...

Join the discussion

You can then join the discussion and then join our community. If you already have an account with us, please Log in now To comment under your username.
Note that: The comment will appear to the surfers after approval by the board management team.

Add a comment

×   The content pasted is with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically assimilated.   Show as regular link

×   Your previous content has been automatically restored.   Clear all

×   You can not paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Latest news

• Buzz-Zone: Everything hot on the net

• Create new ...

At the top of the news:

new on the site