Help with Choosing a Supplier and Enclosure - Suppliers and Enclosures - HWzone Forums
adplus-dvertising
Skip to content
  • Create an account
  • About Us

Hello Guest!

Please note - in order to participate in our community, comment and open new discussions, you must join as a registered member.

Our members enjoy many advantages, including the ability to participate in discussions, enjoy raffles and promotions for members of the site, and receive our weekly content directly by email.

Do not like being harassed by email? You can register for the site but do not submit your registration to the weekly email updates.

Help with choosing a supplier and package

Bluemen

Hi friends so I shut down on a computer and bought from KSP 

Processor 12700K

Board  tuf wifi d4

Cooling d15

I work with two 27-inch screens if that matters

I currently have a gtx 1650 super and he recommended buying 750w if in the future I would like to exchange a card I streamed with it and he put me the following case and power:

** Link to a non-approved store **
** Store owner, want to post to the forum? We have an advertising package for computer stores designed for you! More details **

** Link to a non-approved store **
** Store owner, want to post to the forum? We have an advertising package for computer stores designed for you! More details **

I went home and saw that there are modular suppliers and that there is no need to arrange all the cables and I said walla this is an ingenious idea I want ..

I liked the case but I read here in the forum that you recommend and also That are open up front so I ask is it worth replacing or leaving mine? 

I need a quiet computer I work with it most of the day and I do not tolerate noise, I understand that suppliers are noisy?

I have several options:

1. Take the ROG-STRIX 750W GOLD - which is NIS 570

2. Take the 750W 80+ Gold TX750M which is NIS 430

3. 750W is that ok?

I also did not understand how the supplier I bought costs NIS 400 if I can add NIS 30 and get gold (mine bronze) and also get semi-modular ...

I have already made an order from them and I do not have the strength now to order part from one place and part from another place so everything is better from the same store.

Thank you very much this is important, I will call KSP tomorrow morning to make the changes that will not say too late.

image.png

image.png

Edited By Bluemen
Link to content

Quote by regev_k

750W power is definitely recommended if you want to upgrade.

Modular interest in comfort and arrangement that will look beautiful.

I had your cooler and it's huge, look at the link it shows which one Enclosures Suitable for cooling.

One fan will be higher because of the memories

https://pangoly.com/en/compatibility/noctua-nh-d15/case

After a brief examination I think I'll go for a doubt of SeaSonic  - FOCUS 750W 80+ Gold SSR-750FM

NIS 470 and also semi-modular.

As for the case I think I will really replace to nx410 I saw on the sites that d15 fits in the case (right on the scales 17 cm the height of the cooling and also of the case together with the motherboard and the doors - strange)

Modular is also important because I intend to assemble the computer so it will make it easier for me to arrange cables and also because it takes up less dust. 

I did not take the antec in the first place because the power button is up and it is problematic because I put my feet on the case ..

In the previous package I did not stop shutting down the computer while working 🤪

Also according to your site it supports

Edited By Bluemen
Link to content

I would invest a little more and buy the NX800 which has significantly larger fans (quieter) and has a normal controller for lights instead of it being inside one of the fans like in the NX410 (although it is also reasonable, but for such a budget I would add another 100 shekels).

And the carrier you chose from Sisonic is significantly better than what you were offered.
And if the problem is that the power button is up, just cover it or disconnect it completely and connect the reset button as the on / off button because the chance of pressing it is significantly smaller and how many times you already need to reset (this is how I solved the problem with a cat that likes to jump on the computer).

You do not have to have cases of In any case, both Phanteks and Corsair have it Are good, but they are more expensive mainly due to the need to add more fans.

Edited By Moon-Mage
Link to content

Quote of Moon-Mage

I would invest a little more and buy the NX800 which has significantly larger fans (quieter) and has a normal controller for lights instead of it being inside one of the fans like in the NX410 (although it is also reasonable, but for such a budget I would add another 100 shekels).

And the carrier you chose from Sisonic is significantly better than what you were offered.
And if the problem is that the power button is up, just cover it or disconnect it completely and connect the reset button as the on / off button because the chance of pressing it is significantly smaller and how many times you already need to reset (this is how I solved the problem with a cat that likes to jump on the computer).

You do not have to have cases of Antec In any case, both Phanteks and Corsair have it Enclosures Are good, but they are more expensive mainly due to the need to add more fans.

I spoke with a representative of TMS and he also recommended the nx800 so it seems to me that I will simply cancel the supplier and package from KSP and order from TMS supplier and package ..

The part where TMS is undoubtedly seasonal has the ANTEC 750W High Current Gamer Gold - NIS 420

Is a suitable spin?

Strong idea to change the button to reset I will do! The simple reset is next to the power button is just smaller right?

Link to content

Quote by Bluemen

I spoke with a representative of TMS and he also recommended the nx800 so it seems to me that I will simply cancel the supplier and package from KSP and order from TMS supplier and package ..

The part where TMS is undoubtedly seasonal has the ANTEC PSU 750W High Current Gamer Gold - NIS 420

Is a suitable spin?

Strong idea to change the button to reset I will do! The simple reset is next to the power button is just smaller right?

HCG is cool and appropriate.

exactly.

Link to content

Quote by Samuel Dekel

I already have it at home, thank you.

Anyway, no fear of ordering a dance provider? 

It's not Ram, And such

One bad fall of some messenger and you are already in another movie ..

Link to content

Join the discussion

You can then join the discussion and then join our community. If you already have an account with us, please Log in now To comment under your username.
Note that: The comment will appear to the surfers after approval by the board management team.

Add a comment

×   The content pasted is with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically assimilated.   Show as regular link

×   Your previous content has been automatically restored.   Clear all

×   You can not paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Latest news

• Buzz-Zone: Everything hot on the net

• Create new ...

At the top of the news:

new on the site