Stationary computer for light gaming up to 3500 final and absolute. Advice Before Buying A Computer - HWzone Forums
adplus-dvertising
Skip to content
  • Create an account
  • About Us

Hello Guest!

Please note - in order to participate in our community, comment and open new discussions, you must join as a registered member.

Our members enjoy many advantages, including the ability to participate in discussions, enjoy raffles and promotions for members of the site, and receive our weekly content directly by email.

Do not like being harassed by email? You can register for the site but do not submit your registration to the weekly email updates.

Stationary computer for light gaming up to 3500 final and absolute.

undav

Most of the time it will just be used for watching YouTube, emails, and the Internet just ...

It is important to me that it will be possible to watch the material in x265 encoding without jams and without computer fatigue.

I wish he would eat without running salt של In x265 encoding without any problem even though at the moment my screen is at all in FullHD resolution, but if I happen to want to switch to a 2K screen in the future or I wish I could watch the higher quality without changing anything on the computer (except for the screen replacement of course).

(With my current computer it just is not possible. Details below).

Other than that I'm not a serious player and suppose the top limit in terms of what I want to play will be the crysis 3 game that came out in 2013 and was probably a monster from what I remember in terms of a video card he needs.

So I would like to play at his level (And from that period More or less, but not beyond this period) will run satisfactorily in 1080 quality on this computer.

It is worth noting that the computer I currently have is with a core 2 duo e6600 2.4 ghz and with 8 GB of RAM and also ati 2400 pro so he's never been a game monster when bought in the distant past.

As a cheap starting point, I saw that there are recommended computers in ksp and I went for the cheapest one out there that costs 2500 NIS.

This is his specification (link:

** Link to a non-approved store **
** Store owner, want to post to the forum? We have an advertising package for computer stores designed for you! More details **

😞

Cm category item Amount
113416 Processor AMD AMD 5 3600 3.6Ghz - Tray 1
117993 CPU Cooler AMD Wraith Stealth CPU Cooler 1
100099 Motherboards for AMD Asus PRIME B550M-K AM4, B550, , PCI-E, VGA, DVI, HDMI 1
74050 Memory G.Skill Value 2x8GB 2666Mhz CL19 Kit 1
58939 VGA Cards Asus GT730 2GB VGA DVI PCI-E 1
39631 Solid-State Drives (SSD) Sandisk Plus SDSSDA-480G-G26 480GB SATA III 1
  Sound Card On Board 7.1 Channel Audio 1
  Net Device On Board 10 / 100 / 1000 1
122565 Power Supply Antec W550 12cm (Retail) 1
80567 Homes Antec NX300 Black ATX Case No PSU 1
  Operating Systems No operating system 1
2579 Assembly Assembling a package from parts of the operation

I guess the processor is pretty monstrous for what I need and certainly compared to what I have today and the main problem is maybe the video card.

The question is whether this video card (gt730) will provide me with what I want, both in terms of games and in terms of watching movies in the data I requested above.

If not, what?

Also, will the cooling to the processor offered here, be enough for me?

Do not understand anything in motherboards but would love if there would be connections Updated to what is available today in terms of high transfer speed.

Plus, is it worth buying And maybe On Amazon? 

(Of course I have no idea if I can download the ssd and get from them an exclusive computer and at a cheaper price, or I have to buy the whole package to get that price).

(I do not need a larger ssd than the one offered here because I also have 1 tare of a mechanical drive sitting in my current computer that I will transfer to the new one).

What about the given case?

Is it relatively quiet? If it is possible to change to a better case, which means much quieter, it would be great.

Other than that if you have any further comments I would love to hear and especially if there is a better specification worth adding money (up to 3500 final price) it would be great though prefer to save because I think I will hardly play on this computer but yes I would like an option when really boring, play a bit normal game.

There is also an option for me to buy a second hand video card on eBay / Amazon (or even a first hand from Amazon if you happen to have Sometime), if it justifies the price (assuming the video card is the main money thief on the gaming computer even if not the newest.

Edited By undav
Link to content

The specification you brought is complete rubbish and I would not buy it no matter what, for your budget a second hand computer is most suitable.
If you want in the 2500 area then it is significantly better:

Processor: 779 NIS - * Sale * - intel SIX i5 11400 2.6Ghz-4.4Ghz S1200 TRAY
Air cooling for the processor: 59 NIS - * Sale * - A30 Silent 92mm Blue LED Fan
Motherboard: 399 ₪ - B560M-DS3H
Memory: 329 NIS - 16G (2x8G) Ballistix-ELITE 3200Mhz CL16
Hard Disk: 290 ₪ - * NEW * - 500G SNVS R / W Up To 2100 / 1700MB / s 3 Year Warranty
Power Supply: 199 ₪ - 550W VP550 80 PLUS 3 Year Warranty
Case: 240 ₪ - NX240 4X120mm ARGB

Final price: cash / bank transfer: 2295 

If you want to play you can throw in whatever video card you get, in my opinion not second hand you have nothing to look for in this budget.

Edited By Moon-Mage
Link to content

Quote of Moon-Mage

The specification you brought is complete rubbish and I would not buy it no matter what, for your budget a second hand computer is most suitable.
If you want in the 2500 area then it is significantly better:

Processor: 779 NIS - * Sale * - intel SIX Core i5 11400 2.6Ghz-4.4Ghz Rocket lake S1200 TRAY
Air cooling for the processor: 59 NIS - * Sale * - Antec A30 Silent 92mm Blue LED Fan
Motherboard: 399 ₪ - GIGABYTE B560M-DS3H
Memory: 329 NIS - 16G (2x8G) Crucial Ballistix-ELITE DDR4 3200Mhz CL16
Hard Disk: 290 ₪ - * NEW * - Kingston 500G SNVS NVMe R / W Up To 2100 / 1700MB / s 3 Year Warranty
Power Supply: 199 ₪ - Antec 550W VP550 80 PLUS 3 Year Warranty
Case: 240 ₪ - Antec NX240 4X120mm ARGB

Final price: cash / bank transfer: 2295 

If you want to play you can throw in whatever video card you get, in my opinion not second hand you have nothing to look for in this budget.

Is not better than the processor of Beyond what you suggested? That is, in terms of frequency it is higher at the base.

Link to content

Join the discussion

You can then join the discussion and then join our community. If you already have an account with us, please Log in now To comment under your username.
Note that: The comment will appear to the surfers after approval by the board management team.

Add a comment

×   The content pasted is with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically assimilated.   Show as regular link

×   Your previous content has been automatically restored.   Clear all

×   You can not paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Latest news

• Buzz-Zone: Everything hot on the net

• Create new ...

At the top of the news:

new on the site