Is it worth buying a laptop today? Or wait for the announcements of 4.1.22? Advice Before Buying A Computer - HWzone Forums
adplus-dvertising
Skip to content
  • Create an account
  • About Us

Hello Guest!

Please note - in order to participate in our community, comment and open new discussions, you must join as a registered member.

Our members enjoy many advantages, including the ability to participate in discussions, enjoy raffles and promotions for members of the site, and receive our weekly content directly by email.

Do not like being harassed by email? You can register for the site but do not submit your registration to the weekly email updates.

Is it worth buying a laptop today? Or wait for the announcements of 4.1.22?

Lea1000

Hello you guys, 

Hope the forum is active and there will be answers (because the last post is from 2020)

I would be happy for a consultation 

must New 

Wondering whether to wait another month for companies to announce the new technologies? (4.1.22)

And more than that I wonder where It is best to buy a computer

The specs I need

I5 or i7 processor, good graphics processor, memory At least 512 priority per 1000, memory 16, win 11, a quiet and bright keyboard, and if possible with a touch screen, then it's really worth it.

Intended for drawings, processing , And a few calculations.

Have a nice day,

Leah 

Link to content

Not in need.

It's all a matter of cost / benefit.

Laptops with 12th generation processors are likely to cost more compared to 11th generation.

It is true that one expects an improvement in performance, but also the needs of a developerת

The debate is not so high as to justify the cost of the new generation ...

Edited By A-10
Link to content

Quote of A-10

Laptops with 12th generation processors are likely to cost more compared to 11th generation.

Not true...

I mean, not compared to the prices of the 11th generation Today.

What will happen after the announcement is that the prices of 11th generation will go down and 12th generation will get the current prices ..

Link to content

OK

I see no point in concentrating only / specifically on the matter of the future price

של With 12 generation.

I mean, maybe I'm wrong and expensive otherwise, but it's something 

That can not be guaranteed.

Anyway, 3 months or more it's too long to be without .

What's more, every day runs out full of , And it's not an exaggeration.

It is also not new and does not appear to be improving.

Maybe you should fill out questionnaire Emphasis on mobile (Milford, worth preparing questionnaire broke off. for your consideration )

And see what mobile is right now.

Link to content

Join the discussion

You can then join the discussion and then join our community. If you already have an account with us, please Log in now To comment under your username.
Note that: The comment will appear to the surfers after approval by the board management team.

Add a comment

×   The content pasted is with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically assimilated.   Show as regular link

×   Your previous content has been automatically restored.   Clear all

×   You can not paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Latest news

• Buzz-Zone: Everything hot on the net

• Create new ...

At the top of the news:

new on the site