"Overclock" to your heart. Would you do? Science and Technology
adplus-dvertising
Skip to content
  • Create an account
  • About Us

Hello Guest!

Please note - in order to participate in our community, comment and open new discussions, you must join as a registered member.

Our members enjoy many advantages, including the ability to participate in discussions, enjoy raffles and promotions for members of the site, and receive our weekly content directly by email.

Do not like being harassed by email? You can register for the site but do not submit your registration to the weekly email updates.

"Overclock" to your heart. Would you do?

werner

* I conducted a search and found no such topic in the forum *, and I was interested in your opinion, so here is the topic :)

I read somewhere that scientists made the mouse "Overclock." I do not remember the source of what I read, or just the details.

Somehow, they made the mouse (from birth I think) produce more adrenalin, even in old age. There is a second possibility that they have been injected with adrenalin. Like I said, I do not really remember.

His heart was beating faster (more beats in a certain period of time), and in old age, when the production of the adrenalin was supposed to be at least, his heart continued to beat, and the mouse had a longer life.

The point of this discussion is whether you would have agreed to do such a thing to you.

And a subject that interests me, who calls here, do you think that a person with a "stronger" heart could run faster for example?

Good day to have!

Link to content

If I'm not mistaken, then it will only make him less tired of running (and therefore, will run more time quickly)

But when you do an OC for the processor, you also have to do the memories => you also have to do an "OC" to see that they can withstand the load.

Besides if you want adrenalin, then  : Lol: Play in the 3 demo, it worked in Achbili  : Lol:

Link to content

As in the OC such a thing will burn your heart and will not give you more time reversible you will die faster There are other things like proper nutrition that lengthens life by about 15% Check out but you have to eat 1500 Calories every day and have all the things you need

Link to content

As they said the person would not run faster because to run faster he needed a stronger muscle.

The only thing that could help him run a little longer 3-4 minutes, because the lungs that cause before the heart,

In any case, there will be a problem with this, because as in the computer, it depends on the CPU and the memories, even here if you make the heart work faster

The blood will flow faster ... But if you did not make the lungs produce oxygen faster then what did you get, blood that comes faster to different parts of the body but without enough oxygen

And without enough pellets and all the other things that blood carries them to supply them to cells.

By the way if I'm not mistaken I once heard that our muscle is not utilized in full force that we run so that if you find a way to make him give 100 a percent then run faster.

The first thing in front of all is the head, from the point you're saying, it's all I can not do anymore

You can still keep running for a few more minutes.

Link to content

His heart was beating faster (more beats in a certain period of time), and in old age, when the production of the adrenalin was supposed to be at least, his heart continued to beat, and the mouse had a longer life.

The truth is, the lower the heart beats, the better and the life expectancy (I'm talking about a certain level and not below it) : nixweiss:

Link to content

Yes, but athletes have a much lower heart rate than a normal person (even during an effort!)

The reason is that the volume of the heart is very large and therefore each pulse affects more

Adrenaline may cause accelerated heart rate growth and lower heart rate (eventually)

In any case I'm in favor of everything that medicine has checked and found safe, I do not understand how there are so many ethical problems for people with such things

Link to content

The truth is, the lower the heart beats, the better and the life expectancy (I'm talking about a certain level and not below it) : nixweiss:

You and those who said it was bad (shorten life expectancy): The cooling of the body works .. It's not like in Oberclock without a fan .. I do not know exactly how it works on humans, but we have a system . In addition to this, and unlike the computer, the body restores itself to a certain stage.

And most of the benefit of this is not due to another adrenalin at an early age, these are in good amounts in old age.

In old people, the amount of adrenalin produced by the body decreases. With factors that the body produce longer in old age, it will act more like a youngster. I'm wrong?

Yes, but athletes have a much lower heart rate than a normal person (even during an effort!)

The reason is that the volume of the heart is very large and therefore each pulse affects more

Adrenaline may cause accelerated heart rate growth and lower heart rate (eventually)

I do not know what you said about athletes, but the adrenalin role (as far as I know) is to make the heart beat properly, not define it.

In short, I'm sorry if I did not make it clear first, but the greatest benefit is old age, as the body continues to produce instead of a can and stop.

But I was still interested in knowing what was going on at a young age if you did it.

And I do think it will make a person run faster .. It's not like a jump where the muscle does the trick.

In running, the faster you move your legs (short runs, for example), the faster you go. A faster blood circulation = better utilization of the body.

I see it as logical.

Link to content

ארכיון

This discussion has been archived and new comments can not be added.

• Create new ...

At the top of the news:

new on the site

Sony's Power Show

Sony's Power Show

The Japanese maker has made an impressive appearance for its PlayStation 5 console, with a large number of new gameplay videos and some special surprises