Israel 2007: Celebrating Racism - Current Affairs and Culture - HWzone Forums
adplus-dvertising
Skip to content
  • Create an account
  • About Us

Hello Guest!

Please note - in order to participate in our community, comment and open new discussions, you must join as a registered member.

Our members enjoy many advantages, including the ability to participate in discussions, enjoy raffles and promotions for members of the site, and receive our weekly content directly by email.

Do not like being harassed by email? You can register for the site but do not submit your registration to the weekly email updates.

Israel 2007: Racism Celebrates

rk666

In the best article I've read in the morning reports for years, it turns out that racism against "other" sectors is celebrating.

Although it is almost non-existent against Moroccans, it has been replaced by racism against mainly Ethiopians (and some Russians), and most importantly, as expected, against Arabs.

I do not know how much this reflects (because they did not review all sectors like the Druze), but a grim picture emerges from this article.

In short, it would be better to be - in Israel 2007, first of all Ashkenazi and then Moroccan. After that the rest.

I do not have a scanner to scan the article, if anyone here, I would thank him if he could scan for the rest.

Link to content

• תגובות 153
  • Opens on
  • Last comment

Prominent participants in the discussion

Prominent participants in the discussion

Against Arabs it is not racism but hatred.

Palestinians, suicide bombers, Qassams, rooftop crowds in light of killing soldiers, terror attacks and more.

Personally, Arabs don't care about me for the better or worse, until I worry about the Arabs, I'll take care of the Jews first.

The racism against the Ethiopians and the Russians disturbs me that unfortunately I have not been out of the world and a pity.

Link to content

Against the Moroccans is "almost non-existent"?

That the Moroccans in second place after the Ashkenazim in the positive response percentage does not mean it is "almost nothing"

Take a look at the table in the article - Moroccan responded negatively in 26% of cases.

According to what I saw in the article, the best situation in terms of racism is in Holon, where there is no reference, and after Holon Haifa.

In Tel Aviv everyone is racist maniacs X:

But let's leave the Moroccans aside for a moment - the attitude toward the Ethiopian and the Arab-Israelis is disgraceful. And then it is amazing that many members of the Ethiopian community deteriorate into crime.

If they don't give them a job, how will they support the family? And how will children be sent to normal educational institutions?

Decktor - This is not state racism. It's already a matter of the rabbinate. Probably the dirtiest institution in this country.

Link to content

I believe most of these cases of racism are two-way. That is, even a "heavy" Moroccan (with an accent and dignity and everything) would fall short if Ashkenazi came to work for him, compared to Moroccan ones like him.

Apparently, what this survey suggests is that most of the economy is Ashkenazi-controlled.

People will always connect more to their "shoulders". Anyone who has accumulated and his family has been in the country for 2 generations, usually the sectarian markers will be blurred and such people will connect more to people from their area of ​​the country (or other area that they like). , There is an intuition that is also influenced by the sectarian matter.

If someone reminds you of your cousin, or your brother, you will naturally have increased sympathy for him.

About the non-religious people's problems in the country, it's really sad.

Link to content

Everything could have been avoided if only those born here were left before the immigrants in the country , There was no discrimination, no racism or anything else, although I think that if there really was such a thing, I wouldn't be here today. : Silly:

Link to content

As long as there is a law that I have to go to Cyprus for such a basic right just because my rabbi does not belong to a stream that is "proper" in the eyes of the state, I consider it a state racism.

It's not about racism, don't get confused.

It is that all kinds of mindset think that every custom of the Gentiles should be adopted is nice and maybe modern / advanced / liberal. But we are not like the Gentiles and must remember that we are a Jewish state for the Jews and for the Jews. For that and that is why she got up in the first place.

So what's the problem with respecting Judaism and yourself. If it's so difficult here, you can go to the "enlightened" countries and make your time there with whomever you want.

Link to content

It's not about racism, don't get confused.

It is that all kinds of mindset think that every custom of the Gentiles should be adopted is nice and maybe modern / advanced / liberal. But we are not like the Gentiles and must remember that we are a Jewish state for the Jews and for the Jews. For that and that is why she got up in the first place.

So what's the problem with respecting Judaism and yourself. If it's so difficult here, you can go to the "enlightened" countries and make your time there with whomever you want.

My rabbi belongs to a stream that most Jews in the world belong to. So what is the connection to the custom of gentiles?

Link to content

Racism against Ethiopians is a common problem and I think it is worthwhile to address it, to me it is very disturbing > :(

I saw racism against Russians here as well, I don't like to say that (which also sounds very racist on my part but what a fact it is) but Russians (older people, in the younger ones it is rare) are very racist people, in many cases I have heard Russian comments about Ethiopians and Mizrahim, even in my father's work and even from teachers. One of the more disturbing things to me was that I was in jazz composition and the conductor (who was Russian) happened to Ethiopian monkeys and came down on me because I'm Oriental : screwy:

Link to content

I also discovered that on the part of the Moroccans there is a great deal of racism towards Ashkenazi, oh my dear Ashkenazi who will be a nice drop to Moroccan, he will immediately become "cold German face Warsaw Ghetto, ugh." (Exact words) : screwy:

Link to content

I also discovered that on the part of the Moroccans there is a great deal of racism towards Ashkenazi, oh my dear Ashkenazi who will be a nice drop to Moroccan, he will immediately become "cold German face Warsaw Ghetto, ugh." (Exact words) : screwy:

: goodposting:

They may not have employed the religious because they would not work on Friday / Saturday ..

Link to content

ארכיון

This discussion has been archived and new comments can not be added.

• Latest news

• Buzz-Zone: Everything hot on the net

• Create new ...

At the top of the news:

new on the site