Computer Science at Bar Ilan University - Studies and Job Suggestions - HWzone Forums
adplus-dvertising
Skip to content
  • Create an account
  • About Us

Hello Guest!

Please note - in order to participate in our community, comment and open new discussions, you must join as a registered member.

Our members enjoy many advantages, including the ability to participate in discussions, enjoy raffles and promotions for members of the site, and receive our weekly content directly by email.

Do not like being harassed by email? You can register for the site but do not submit your registration to the weekly email updates.

Computer Science at Bar-Ilan University

LittleNicky

Hi, people, someone here studied at Bar Ilan Computer Science or knows something and can tell me how the studies there?

At the moment, all the universities in Bar-Ilan are the only ones I can accept, and I'm not at the head of doing a year preparing for Ben-Gurion and then maybe going to study, and I'm not interested in colleges.

Thank you.

Link to content

Here's a tip that worked for me:

You can be admitted to the Hebrew University with an identity card for mathematics (because no sane person will only learn mathematics)

Do all the required courses of computer science for the first and second years and then ask the computer science office to transfer you to the computer science department.

They will discuss the request and will usually approve it if they see that you have reasonable grades

Link to content

Bar-Ilan asks for a minimum of 620, and the agreement in Ben-Gurion is high (700 for the DMA).

But after searching I discovered quite a few unflattering responses to Bar Ilan, although most of them were a few years ago but still ..

I am also interested in how Tel Aviv Academic College, I understood that this is an extension of Tel Aviv University, is there any truth in this? Is it considered something after school?

Link to content

ארכיון

This discussion has been archived and new comments can not be added.

• Latest news

• Buzz-Zone: Everything hot on the net

• Popular now

• Create new ...

At the top of the news:

Sony's Power Show

The Japanese maker has made an impressive appearance for its PlayStation 5 console, with a large number of new gameplay videos and some special surprises

new on the site