Discussion Time Travel - Science & Technology - HWzone Forums
adplus-dvertising
Skip to content
  • Create an account
  • About Us

Hello Guest!

Please note - in order to participate in our community, comment and open new discussions, you must join as a registered member.

Our members enjoy many advantages, including the ability to participate in discussions, enjoy raffles and promotions for members of the site, and receive our weekly content directly by email.

Do not like being harassed by email? You can register for the site but do not submit your registration to the weekly email updates.

Discussion Time Travel

Yoav Goldhorn

• תגובות 147
  • Opens on
  • Last comment

Time travel to the future is entirely possible.

All you have to do is move or get close to an area that slows processes like a black hole.

It is as if the universe is divided into different regions.

Each area has a processor and data to process.

Areas with much more processed data progress more slowly than lighter areas.

All you need to do to move forward in this time is to move to a more busy area for a while and come back.

Link to content

Art Tatum In fact you're telling me that our universe is one big computer game, one area has less action so the computer runs on more 60 FPS and the other has more action plugins and crazy explosions so the computer has trouble running and time is slower in this area?

Some think about it, you can understand the logic that places far away from Earth in the universe time passes slower / faster, but I mean time on Earth.

Like in cartoons - to get into the machine and get married to 2302 and travel around Tel Aviv or go back to 400 and see the Temple ... It's too unreal to make sense no matter how fast you go

Link to content

Not really.

I tend to believe new things, new theories, I am very open on this subject.

I'm not fixed. I'm just saying it's too far-fetched.

And the intention is not to slow down or speed up, or things like Art Tatum says, my intention is to travel in time to literally go through the simple years that have been / will be and see what happens there. As I tell you I have a lamp that if you rub it out comes Jenny who gives you 3 wishes. It's nice for a children's film and I admit I was addicted to Aladdin but it does not make sense even if you give me 20 mathematical formulas and a book of physics laws.

Link to content

Because it's not intuitive to you. It is a little hard to understand that apart from spatial dimensions there is also a dimension of time (and maybe another dimension 7?).

Do you understand that it is possible to travel a distance of 500 thousand kilometers and yet not to exceed the speed of light, by bending the space?

Link to content

Or move at near the speed of light

It's not really a journey in time but a slowing down of time for someone approaching the speed of light so that everyone's time goes on as usual

And only for those approaching the speed of light will the slowdown in time, it is more like freezing and compromise in a few years,

Unable to go back.

Once he calculated that a certain "black bird" pilot was flying at tremendous speed for many hours throughout his career

Actually found something like 0.000000001 seconds earlier than the rest of the people.

Link to content

Because it's not intuitive to you. It is a little hard to understand that apart from spatial dimensions there is also a dimension of time (and maybe another dimension 7?).

Do you understand that it is possible to travel a distance of 500 thousand kilometers and yet not to exceed the speed of light, by bending the space?

Maybe if this move 500 thousand km per hour but it makes sense to move 500 thousand kilometers and not pass the speed of light.

I travel 300 km and do not pass the 120 miles per hour

Link to content

Or alternatively go back to the year of 400 and see the Temple ... It's too unreal to make sense no matter how fast you go

No problem looking at the past - we do it all the time - you just see things that have already happened.

You see your friend as he was before the billionth of a second.

You see the moon as it was a second ago.

And the Hubble telescope sees galaxies as they were billions of years ago.

Theoretically, if warp is driven and flown two thousand light-years away, you can see Earth as it was two thousand years ago (but you can not change anything during it).

DAV - The Temple was destroyed in 70.

Link to content

Time travel is great,

Time travel to the future is possible \ will be possible.

But there is a big problem with time travel towards the past.

Time travel in the direction of the past is not possible at all because the events have happened, so there is nowhere to go back, as a day passes can not be brought back.

Link to content

ארכיון

This discussion has been archived and new comments can not be added.

• Create new ...

At the top of the news:

new on the site