Error 0xc000000e in Windows 10 - PC Technical Support - HWzone Forums
adplus-dvertising
Skip to content
  • Create an account
  • About Us

Hello Guest!

Please note - in order to participate in our community, comment and open new discussions, you must join as a registered member.

Our members enjoy many advantages, including the ability to participate in discussions, enjoy raffles and promotions for members of the site, and receive our weekly content directly by email.

Do not like being harassed by email? You can register for the site but do not submit your registration to the weekly email updates.

Error 0xc000000e in Windows 10

Hey need your help

May be an image of laptop, screen and text that says' Recovery Your PC / Device needs to be repaired The application or operating system could not be loaded because Fe: NSys2wn Error code: Oxc000000e required file missing containserrors. You'll need to use recovery tools. you don'thave any installation media (like disc or USB device) contactyou PCadministrator PC / Device manufacturer. Press Enter to try again Press F8 for Start-up Settings'

Just a point that wants to point out, do not know if important, it happened after being quite a bit And I left the computer on and did not connect to the charger.

As a friend and turned it on this screen went up.

A few more things I want to point out.

I have installation media on an on-key disk, after dealing with the CMD with the help of tutorials from YouTube and which guide on the network the installation media does not cost more.

But goes straight to this screen after the manufacturer's logo in the bot ..

The cause of the error is constantly changing.

The screen flashes at such a margin

This is a guide I followed  

I burned another installation media on another on-key disk, and installation begins but then there is a distortion in the picture, probably some stripe in blue that looks like this in a zigzag and there it gets stuck ..

Now I tried to use the same disk on key (the second one I created) and the installation does not go up, but goes straight to the error screen ..

Pressing F8 only does a kind of booty booty to the page and leads nowhere.

Huge thanks to anyone who will try to help ..

I wonder why the installation media does not come up, I do not have access now to CMD to execute other suggested commands.

Post Reply Direct Link To This Post

Join the discussion

You can then join the discussion and then join our community. If you already have an account with us, please Log in now To comment under your username.
Note that: The comment will appear to the surfers after approval by the board management team.

Add a comment

×   The content pasted is with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically assimilated.   Show as regular link

×   Your previous content has been automatically restored.   Clear all

×   You can not paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Latest news

• Buzz-Zone: Everything hot on the net

• Popular now

• Create new ...

At the top of the news:

new on the site