Flight Guides needed - Computer Games - HWzone Forums
adplus-dvertising
Skip to content
  • Create an account
  • About Us

Hello Guest!

Please note - in order to participate in our community, comment and open new discussions, you must join as a registered member.

Our members enjoy many advantages, including the ability to participate in discussions, enjoy raffles and promotions for members of the site, and receive our weekly content directly by email.

Do not like being harassed by email? You can register for the site but do not submit your registration to the weekly email updates.

Flight instructors are needed

gman_il

Are you a veteran pilot?

Do you control the air?

If so, I need some tips, even though I have gone through some guides on the internet, it is still very difficult to get into the aerial field at BF3.

Right now, I am mostly trying fighter jets.

I pretty much learned how to control them, now the goal is to take down other aircraft / helicopters and also hit ground targets.

If anyone has any tips, I'd love to.

Link to content

If you want, you can go into an empty server and train against each other .. I'm pretty okay with that So I can help

Try flying with the arrows, to me it is much more comfortable

And with turns try to keep speeds 310-315, you will get the sharpest turn at that speed

Link to content

If you want, you can go into an empty server and train against each other .. I'm pretty okay with that So I can help

Try flying with the arrows, to me it is much more comfortable

And with turns try to keep speeds 310-315, you will get the sharpest turn at that speed

I didn't know speed was measured in numbers.

Where do you see it?

Link to content

There are many YouTube videos that give flight tips, but in my opinion it is best to go into an empty server and practice alone on maneuvers etc.

Like I said before, if anyone wants to train against an empty server I have no problem ..

Link to content

There are many YouTube videos that give flight tips, but in my opinion it is best to go into an empty server and practice alone on maneuvers etc.

Like I said before, if anyone wants to train against an empty server I have no problem ..

What's your Battlelog nickname?

Link to content

Well I gained some more experience, I must point out that the learning curve is really problematic (at least for me)

a few questions:

1. In helicopters for some reason I switch to a third-party display, it automatically returns to the cockpit in a matter of seconds. Did you come across?

2. In helicopters I still do not control, it is very difficult because the range of vision is very small and difficult to stabilize

3. In planes I am getting used to, the question is what should you try to attack first? Land or air targets? I mean what's easier?

Right now I'm still without missiles but only with the cannon, so take that into account.

Thanks.

Link to content

ארכיון

This discussion has been archived and new comments can not be added.

• Create new ...

At the top of the news:

new on the site