How do you play "Shula and the Mines"? PC Games - HWzone Forums
adplus-dvertising
Skip to content
  • Create an account
  • About Us

Hello Guest!

Please note - in order to participate in our community, comment and open new discussions, you must join as a registered member.

Our members enjoy many advantages, including the ability to participate in discussions, enjoy raffles and promotions for members of the site, and receive our weekly content directly by email.

Do not like being harassed by email? You can register for the site but do not submit your registration to the weekly email updates.

How do I play in the 'Shul and Mines'?

exXxTreAm

When will you learn that this is not the Minesweeper

Ila Shula and the mines ????

Like, the minesweeper makes no sense in sailing, but Shula and the mines make sense [like Oggy and the cockroaches]

And if we were already dealing with mines:

winmine2ge1.png

:P

Link to content

Lol I didn't even know until I taught myself

Basically the game goes like this:

There are slots where numbers, or nothing, or mines can appear in each slot.

A left button is a click on the slot, a right button is a landmark [in a slot you suspect is a mine]

If you step on a mine, you lose.

Now, every block with a number must have a minus next to it [ie if there is a "1" block, a minus must appear in one of the 8 directions .... Now suppose you have two adjacent "1" and one slot Adjacent to it is "2" - which means that there is a mine adjacent to the two blocks of the "1" and to the "2" block and another mine adjacent to the "2" block, but not to one of the "1" slots [because otherwise adjacent to them One mines]

If there is a block that says 8, it means that all the blocks around it are mines.

If there is a block that has 6 written on it, it means that the 2 of the adjacent squares has no mines

And so on.

Play on the "begginer" at first, understand how it works, and move on to more difficult levels.

Link to content

ארכיון

This discussion has been archived and new comments can not be added.

• Create new ...

At the top of the news:

new on the site