Recommendation for cooling to the processor - overclocking and cooling - HWzone forums
adplus-dvertising
Skip to content
  • Create an account
  • About Us

Hello Guest!

Please note - in order to participate in our community, comment and open new discussions, you must join as a registered member.

Our members enjoy many advantages, including the ability to participate in discussions, enjoy raffles and promotions for members of the site, and receive our weekly content directly by email.

Do not like being harassed by email? You can register for the site but do not submit your registration to the weekly email updates.

Recommendation for cooling the processor

Hello everyone.

I'm in the process of buying a new computer, and I'm wondering what cooling to buy for the processor.

My hardware:

- i7-5280k processor

- Motherboard - Asus x99-A

- Memories - ballistic sport 2x8Gb

- Chassis - Fractal design R5 (not yet bought)

A future OC processor is designed to handle any game / task.

I prefer Air on water (but do not rule out liquid).

Which Will match the limit + ?

Post Reply Direct Link To This Post

ארכיון

This discussion has been archived and new comments can not be added.

• Latest news

• Buzz-Zone: Everything hot on the net

• Popular now

• Create new ...

At the top of the news:

new on the site

Amazon Prime Day 2021 Operational Concentration: Equal Computers for Every Demander

Amazon Prime Day 2021 Operational Concentration: Equal Computers for Every Demander

Two days of non-stop shopping are in full swing, and we continue to concentrate on the best deals for you. There is no shortage of moments, that's for sure. There are a little more than 24 hours left until the end of the international discount project from Amazon, which definitely managed to surprise us for good in its diversity and generosity, so here is another list of very hot recommendations that you should not miss. Want to make a dream come true and upgrade to an OLED screen not only on a smartphone but also on a mobile? This deal from Asus is probably the best opportunity to date for the move. A luxurious ZenBook Flip 13 hybrid model with an OLED touch panel with 1080p resolution, which enjoys 100 percent coverage of all colors in the DCI-P3 standard and has ...