Bibi Government Transfers Biometric Database - Current Affairs and Culture - HWzone Forums
adplus-dvertising
Skip to content
  • Create an account
  • About Us

Hello Guest!

Please note - in order to participate in our community, comment and open new discussions, you must join as a registered member.

Our members enjoy many advantages, including the ability to participate in discussions, enjoy raffles and promotions for members of the site, and receive our weekly content directly by email.

Do not like being harassed by email? You can register for the site but do not submit your registration to the weekly email updates.

The Bibi government transferred the biometric reservoir to Allovich

Art Tatum

You'd expect them to make more noise, but we could barely hear a buzz, and that too disappeared and was buried in the news sites in a very short time.

And no one mentioned the obvious connection, that this is the company of Bibi's friend Alovitz, who is currently on trial following a major corruption scandal.

And among us, it is just the tip of the iceberg of what is going on at the Ministry of Communications already 20 year ...

No one cares about the public, only the corrupt.

Link to content

Did not pass to Elovitz, but was stored on a server farm international.

It is not clear whether Bibi and Elovitch themselves are aware of this.

They did not specify at all how it was stored.

For that matter, it can also be on state servers in a locked cabinet that the state leases on the farm and only state representatives have the key to the cabinet (and server farm workers can not touch it).

Link to content

It's not conspiracy theories.

Bibi has been taking care of Alowitz's interests for decades.

And his deputies take care to appoint and promote any move that will benefit him.

Shlomo Filber was appointed to allow for the corruption that has taken place and is taking place for decades.

And it happens again and again.

There is a whole course of events and actions and laws and arrangements that testify precisely to this and not otherwise.

The biometric database has great economic and security value.

Many parties have an interest in it.

Any head of a criminal organization who wants the biometric information of Israeli citizens can pressure workers International and easily obtain.

That's the first thing.

Second thing, The backup on the servers of a private company is contrary to the law that they themselves passed in such a way that would allow them to sell the public an illusion To answer the worries.

The backup should be on isolated servers.

Instead, they sit on backup servers on which there is a lot more information backed up, and connected and managed by the main system of Which is built to make much more information available through and to the servers.

This does not store backup.

The employees who maintain and operate the servers are not civil servants, they do not have a security classification, and they actually have unregulated access to backup.

All you need is one COPY.

And in so doing, it is very likely to be a fait accompli.

The biometric database is already in a state of security that could have been copied by private entities and not supervised.

It's just like in the spy films where a betrayed agent, and they have to break into the buffer but it is too secure, so they break into the less secure backup.

That's exactly the situation.

WEAK LINK security that promised us to be heavy and responsible.

And the one I say maybe they do not know.

I promise you that Elovitch knows this very well.

Bibi may not, no longer need him for it. His deputies do the job.

And there are other corrupt people who are working to benefit Alovitz on a regular basis in exchange for all sorts of things that promote them politically.

Edited By Art Tatum
Link to content

Where did all this information come from?

It was only published that he was sitting in that farm.

Where did you see that he was sitting on the storage of an international bank and managed by their employees?

In my previous job, we had a server that backed up the customer information on Netvision's farm.

This is a single server of a small budget company, and it was still a private server that Netvision employees did not have permission to manage (although there was physical access to it).

When it comes to a big company, many times they rent entire cabinets and the farm workers do not even have the key to the closet. The servers are connected to the farm only for infrastructure purposes - And a stable and reliable connection to the network and electricity.

Beyond the fact that the server / directory itself can have encryption that will not allow copying of the information without authorization even in case of theft.

Link to content

It does not matter if it's a separate cabinet with a key, and it does not even matter if it's encrypted backup.

There are no civil servants there.

Everything is remote control and is managed in practice both physically and physically by employees and technicians .

There are many technicians in the same compound, some of them do not even work .

The security level of the backup is significantly lower than the security level of the source, and does not meet the obligations that were given.

This is a serious security WEAK LINK, and contrary to the law itself passed by the carriers.

So what do you want to say, that it's just a coincidence?

That there were no malicious intentions, just irresponsible stupidity?

Tell his grandmother.

Nothing happens here just in the country.

Every failure, every failure, every confusion, is allowed to occur deliberately in order to bring situations that will enable the exploitation of the situation by interested parties who stand in line and play chess games with blind blind and slow blind people

The housing crisis is not for nothing! Happened.

Someone put pressure, procedures were changed, contractors celebrated, and there was not even anyone to blame for it.

But it all began with the cancellation of the clause that requires contractors to build a certain percentage of small apartments.

Which is customary in any civilized country, in any civilized city, certainly in large and crowded cities.

It's all a long-term chess slaughterer.

Stop being blind and stupid.

I guarantee that even if the backup is transferred to a secure government site at a higher level within a week.

What they wanted to achieve had already been achieved.

That is, the reservoir has already leaked to private bodies and individuals.

Edited By Art Tatum
Link to content

Lol

I am more relaxed if it is stored by experienced people than civil servants who are not interested in anything.

Just an incitement headline.

It is interesting that you reached the Hunter key to drop a line in messages ... it is not "right" to you from my keyboard ???

Link to content

^^^

There is no connection between right and left, and it is forbidden to associate it politically.

This database should not have been set up from the beginning, it is unnecessary. This is a serious security failure, no matter how they try to secure it

It involves a lot of money, which comes from the taxes we pay

• I liked! 1
Link to content

Quote of Art Tatum

It's not theories Conspiracy.

Bibi has been taking care of Alowitz's interests for decades.

And his deputies take care to appoint and promote any move that will benefit him.

Shlomo Filber was appointed to allow for the corruption that has taken place and is taking place for decades.

Tell me, are not you the same person who is clinging to all the news sites about the fact that Benjamin Nitai Malikovsky is a CIA agent or something similar?

By the way, you know that I am a big opponent of the biometric database, and I believe that it is intended only to serve the entire supply chain, which cuts off the creation, maintenance and security of such a database.

Quote of puu

There is no connection between right and left, and it is forbidden to associate it politically.

This database should not have been set up from the beginning, it is unnecessary. This is a serious security failure, no matter how they try to secure it

exactly. As you said, there is no connection between right and left. That's why we should not involve the "Bibi government." It is not different in this sense from any government that preceded it or will follow it.

Edited By QttP
  • Hahaha 1
Link to content

Quote of puu

^^^

Right,

So I would get a post Neutral That updates the article ... or questions like 

Does it make sense that ...

What are the possible loopholes?

What profit is going out to Bezeq ...

What is the potential harm to a citizen if he breaks out, etc.?

But a headline and content that is being diverted as if someone is making a round about someone else under political cover is just a political affiliation and incitement, and that's exactly the opposite of what you wrote me.

And I do not really care about this reservoir, I assume that while 10-20 one year everyone can know about each too much, There would be nothing but the bathroom / bed room.

Chazal have already said that the walls of a man's home will testify to him (it's quite advanced there with all the cameras today).

Those who have nothing to hide are not afraid.

Anyone who has something to hide, probably already knows more about him than he knows that they know about him.

The rest is wars in windmills.

Link to content

Quote of avishem

And I do not really care about this reservoir, I assume that while 10-20 one year everyone can know about each too much, Privacy There would be nothing but the bathroom / bed room.

Chazal have already said that the walls of a man's home will testify to him (it's quite advanced there with all the cameras today).

Those who have nothing to hide are not afraid.

Anyone who has something to hide, probably already knows more about him than he knows that they know about him.

The rest is wars in windmills.

I think your approach is fundamentally unacceptable. I do not have the strength to explain why. Listen to Edward Snowden's speech on Jean Michel Jarre's Exit.

Link to content

It does not matter that much ... Why do you think that on your country's servers your information is safer?

Why do you think the judges and the police are not corrupt?

We saw the judge, the face of Satan, who coordinated with her interrogator her sentences. What did she get? A sabbatical that was supposed to go out.

You do not live in a free country, you live in a damaged democracy at best.

Besides, I think that no system of government will change, because when the ignorant people themselves do not believe in democracy and individual liberties, then no system of government will help.

There are not many people here in the country who know what democracy and freedoms are. It's a country of combats. It's a nation of combats. The Jews are not your friends and not my friends.

Link to content

This discussion is locked for new replies.

• Latest news

• Buzz-Zone: Everything hot on the net

• Create new ...

At the top of the news:

new on the site