Acer is not waiting for anyone - and launches with the opening of the annual CES exhibition for laptop gaming with a camera similar to Kinect's technology Microsoft OfficeThis is next to the Chromebook with a 15 "screen
Get ready for a variety of new and interesting products from the CES exhibition. A few days before the official launch of the show, Acer decides to officially launch two new laptops, one designed for gaming and featuring a special 3D camera to enhance the gaming experience, and the other is Chromebook, which comes with a 15 "screen, the largest screen to be found on PCs of Google currently.
The first lap That Acer is launching a new version of the laptop gamingThe company's Nitro series, Called "Aspire V 17 Nitro". The computer, which only by its name can be understood to come with a 17 "screen, presents the technology ofRealSense של Intel In a sophisticated sensor array at the top of the screen. The array includes a standard camera, infrared sensor and projector Laser To map the area the camera can see in 3D. This array allows the computer to absorb all the user's ten fingers, his facial expressions and even the space behind him.
Nice to meet you - (Aspire V 17 Nitro (2015)
- Operating System: Windows 8.1
- screen: 17.3 " IPS 1080p resolution (for about 127 pixels per square inch)
- Processor: Core i7-4710HQ square Hz cores at 2.5 GHz (Maximum turbo speed of 3.5 GHz)
- Graphics Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 860M with four gigabytes of זיכרון Graphic DDR5
- RAM: Up to 16 gigabytes
- Internal storage: 128 or 256 gigabytes of memory SSD, Or one terabyte of זיכרון HDD type
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 802.11ac
- Price and Availability: Acer Announced that the new Aspire V 17 Nitro will be available for purchase in January, but an official price has yet to be announced
Additionally, Acer Combines two programs to showcase the capabilities of the camera technology it has embedded in V 17 Nitro, the first being a game called "Warrior Wave", which operates in the style of ancient Rome and allows the player to move, touch and play with the characters and objects in the virtual world with hand movements only. The second of the two programs is "3DMe" software, which allows the user to perform a XNUMXD scan of his face in real time and view the results on characters in a game environment, or even on a doll in XNUMXD printing (if you have printer Three-dimensional course).
The second laptop Shaker launches Just days before the CES show is the "Acer Chrombook 15" laptop. Acer's new Chromebook comes with a 15.6-inch screen (which, like the V 17 Nitro laptop, is excellent in its name), which makes it a Chromebook with the largest screen that can be bought on the market today. The computer shows a weak and typical specification for computers running Google Chrome OS (which is currently in its 39th version), which includes a processor Core i3 or Celeron, two or four gigabytes of זיכרון Ram and an especially attractive price that starts with less than NIS 1,000.
Nice to meet you - Acer Chromebook 15
- Operating System: Chrome OS
- screen: 15.6 "with a resolution of 1080p (for a density of about 141 pixels per square inch), with an option for a resolution of 768 × 1366 (which translates to a density of about 100 pixels per square inch)
- Processor: Core The fifth generation i3 of the series or the new generation Celeron processor
- RAM: Two or four gigabytes
- Internal storage: 16 or 32 gigabytes of SSD
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 802.11ac with a pair of MIMO antennas, Bluetooth and 4.0
- Weight: 2.2 pounds
- price: Starting price of 249 dollars (approximately NIS 985)
We are happy to see the announcements made by Acer and other companies before the annual CES exhibition that begins tomorrow (January 5), so we know for sure that there is much more to see and be impressed with in the next few days, Stay up-to-date.
Want more news and innovations right from the world's largest technology exhibition? click here