Who among us does not like to read guides? Whether it's a good hardware guide on a change that we can also do to a computer, a guide Modding Bold or Guide to New Software We Didn't Know - Guides are the heart of content, which teaches us things we didn't know.
Instructors section The site is one of the popular content sections on HWzone, so we decided to continue pushing it forward, and we announce a competition for writing guides sponsored by Visual DG with prizes from QNAP and ASUS Worth thousands of shekels.
Want to win a QNAP 2TB NAS drive or one of the other prizes? All you have to do is send us a short guide and hold your fingers.
What are the rules for participating in the competition?
- The writing competition will take three weeks, from Sunday 7 / 11 / 2010 to Sunday 28 / 11 / 2010, during which time all of you may send materials to the system.
- The article must be an original guide written by the sender, whether about a physical change, installation of any hardware or software from the computer world.
- All guides should be original and not copied or translated from a previous source. Do not send directories that were previously published elsewhere, even if the sender is the original writer.
- All physical guides should be about an activity done by the writer, and all images should be original and not copied.
- The article must be a minimum length of about 400 words and a maximum length of about 1200 words.
The articles will be judged according to different criteria and the first three places will receive the awards from Visual DG by awarding the first place on a NAS server (Network Attached Storage server sample) TS-110-EU of QNAP Along with 2TB hard drive. QNAP will also receive second place on QNAP's TS-110-EU NAS server, but it will receive "1TB" hard drive only. The third place will take home Motherboard P7H55-M Motherboard, A tiny UATX H55 panel that also includes an HDMI port - especially for special projects and computers HTPC.
The articles should be sent to the email address [Email protected] No later than Sunday 28 to November 2010 at 23: 55. Copied articles or articles based on content not written by the sender or copyrighted content - will be disqualified from participating in the contest.
Of all the senders, we will select the three best, most interesting, and most detailed articles, and their authors will win prizes. Of course you are welcome to read and read all the articles of the site from the past nine years, and to help them.
So sharpen keyboards and ... get going!