The zoon quiz comes back for a perfect month!
After we have awarded prizes in all directions, this time in the 40 quiz we are giving you a drive SSD Of Kingston series HyperX 3K.
You must find the words in the crossword puzzle until you finally fill in the blue squares. From the letters in the blue squares should be assembled the word answer, the order of assembly is from top to bottom and from right to left. When sending the solution just send the solution word, no need for all the other answers. Letter mixing puzzles will be marked with (a). Puzzles that are marked as hearing are puzzles that imply that the word of answer sounds like another word but not necessarily written like it. For those of you who want to send puzzles that they have created - please send the puzzle with the solution and write in the heading "Riddle + Solution".
2. Haim puts hair on himself, for another version (3,3)
5. The trouble with a thorn is that you run programs (4,4)
6. Xperia X maintains the memory (3,5)
1. Bread and bread on the street Recently connected to activate connections? (8)
3. A fountain of reds and yellows to extract information (7,4)
4. We heard that love ended in a hospital for maintenance (5) (Q)
2. Jelly Bean
3. ticket reader
5. Executable file
6. Heifer Ex
The word in blue - geeks
The prize: drive SSD Kingston 's 120GB Series HyperX 3K
The winner is - Hagai K.
100 users sent their solutions, and 73 answered correctly
Thank you for your participation, and a pleasant weekend 🙂