the mother OCZ Sets a new aesthetics standard for power supplies? The veteran hardware maker has launched its new Fatal1ty series - power supplies characterized by high efficiency, modularity and high-level integrated cables. In review Video This we will get to know the new power supply with a power of 1000 watts a little more in depth:
80 + Gold Efficiency Standard - A standard that ensures that at a load of 20, 50 and 100 percent of the declared power the efficiency is 88 percent or more. What it means? The efficiency of the power supply is the force from which parts of the force entering it, the rest of the force is converted to heat. The higher the efficiency, the less power the actual power supply consumes from the wall socket.
Modular Allows you to quickly pull and connect cables that you need using hardware. The biggest advantage of this feature besides convenience is the arrangement of the cables in the case. Fewer cables = better airflow and less wiring.
Sliding (cable sleeve) - The quality of slipping in this power supply is above the standard recognized in quality power supplies. All cables connected and soldered to this power supply have a thick black sleeve attached to each cable individually to create as elegant a look as possible.
- 4 + 4 cable The processor pins are 58.5 in length
- Four cables - 6 + 2 pins for 58.5 cm long video cards
- Three cables - SATA power with 4 connections each. The connections are located 40.5, 55.8, 71 and 86.3 inches long along the length of the cable.
- Two power cables - Molex power with 4 connections each. The connections are located 40.5, 55.8, 71 and 86.3 inches long along the length of the cable.
- Adapters - Two Molex Power adapters for Fluppy
Welded cables provide:
- Two 6 + 2-type cables for 58.5-inch video cards
- 4 + 4 cable for processor length 58.5 inches
- 24 cable The motherboard pins are 58.5 in length
In conclusion, OCZ Has created a product that will probably magnetize many customers thanks to its appearance, whether for the welded cables or for the red LED in the fan. This, of course, in addition to high quality electricity and power. The price of this power supply is 300 dollars, a slightly higher price compared to other power supplies that are rated 1000 watts but we must not forget the extra sleeping. A user who would like to buy a cheaper power supply but create a slimming himself will have to pay a similar amount of money for the materials as he will pay for this power supply, so Fatal1ty 1000W will be a better option.
Based on our impressions of the power supplier's appearance, we give it the design award. OCZ Fatal1ty 1000W is definitely the most elegant power supply we've ever had.