The next hit of the market of curling?
Not long ago, we presented you with a series of advanced air coolers that many manufacturers have to offer in the field Cooling The processors, especially the chassis LGA1155 Popular. These coolers are equipped with many copper pipes and aluminum fans to efficiently and quickly capture the heat from the processor and fans to remove it.
In this review we are addressing the latest cry from the manufacturer of cooling solutions Cooler Master, Cooling God-TPC 812. Cooling It is Cooling The flag of Cooler Master As of today, she considers it the best she has ever had. The idea behind Cooling God-TPC 812 Is the addition of steam cells containing metallic fluid to accelerate transfer and heat dissipation from the bottom of the refrigerator.
Packaging and content
What's in the box:
- Heat sink TPC 812 With a fan diameter 120 millimeters
- Additional docking kit for 120 diameter millimeter
- Docking kits for seats Intel and-AMD
- Thermal cream
- Parts and installation guide for the user
ID - TPC 812:
- Weight - 826 g
- Length - 13.4 inches
- Width - 7.4 inches
- Height - 15.8 inches
- Pipes Cooling - Six nickel-plated copper pipes with a diameter of 6 millimeters, two nickel-plated vaporized tubes with a width of 12 millimeters.
- Adjustment to residency Intel - LGA 2011, 1366, 1155, 1156, 775
- Adjustment to IDD - FM1, AM2, AM3 (+)