Z97X-UD5H Is GigaBite's new motherboard. It comes at a good price and carries many attributes, so what is the ketch?
Has been in the field for a year. Since the chassis has been launched,Z87
Its advanced users to a great deal of interfaces on motherboards. Interfaces that allow traffic volumes as never before seen in this market.
The series of aswell processors is being revamped with new models and these models are also added to new motherboards with two new chipsets - Z97 and-H97. as traditionaly, Z Designed for advanced users who need more features from their motherboard.
Of the four major motherboard manufacturers, it appears that GigaBite has taken the launch of the innovation a little more seriously and launched the largest number of new motherboards. In fact, the largest number of tablets in the chipset we've ever seen in rollout.
Today in the first motherboard review sent to us by Gigabit with the chipset Z97 And he-GA-Z97X-UD5H. BrandingUD5H Has existed for several years in Gbabyte's tablets and it symbolizes progress and connectivity while looking at the fast-moving market.
GigaBit's biggest step in launching this is not only the addition of the new connections but also the price. The price of this motherboard is significantly lower than that of its chipset Z87.
ID - GA-Z97X-UD5H
- configuration: ATX
- Chipset: Intel Z97
- chassis: LGA1150
- System memory: Type DDR3 Up to a volume of 32 gigabytes
- Sound Card: Built-in sample ALC 1150 של Realtek
- Network controllers: Killer E2201 של Qualcomm With software traffic prioritization built from Intel
- Ports USB Package: Four of a kind USB 2.0Two of a kind USB 3.0
- Ports USB Rear: Two of a kind USB 2.0Six of a kind USB 3.0
- Storage interfaces: Eight ports SATA3, Two of which are used in an external controller. option to-SATA Express Instead of two. interface M.2
- Fan Connectors: Six total, two processor and four system
GigaBite is Motherboard
Aimed at the professional and ambitious market alike. Along with respectable connectivity,SLI
And in a rather serious hurry.