Last week, Asus made the annual opening at our home with the presentation of the motherboard Maximus V Formula. There is also another side, the side that takes a little back from the rather ambitious approach and focuses on durability and reliability above the competition.
- chassis: LGA1155
- Chipset: Intel Z77
- Fix Size: ATX standard
- Ports USB 2.0: 10, 6 for the chassis and 4 from the back
- Ports USB 3.0: Six, 2 for the chassis and 4 from the back
- Ports SATA III: Four, two of them operate through chip Third Party
- Ports SATA II: Four, all through the chipset
- Memories support: DDR3 Up to a speed of 2800 MHz (accelerated), maximum volume of 32 gigabytes
In addition, the motherboard utilizes high-temperature, high-life-resistant capacitors.