Lenovo recently unveiled Unlocked A handsome intermediate market at an unprecedentedly affordable price - and now it seems thatXiaomi Is about to fight back with a new super-lucrative model from the Redmi family
Unknown device with company branding Xiaomi Passed this week at the Communication Equipment Certification Center in China, with specs hinting that it will be the sequel to one of the company's most popular devices, the Redmi 1S device. The device, which comes with a 64-bit Snapdragon 410 processor, a 4.7 "screen with a resolution of 720p, a gigabyte of RAM, an eight-megapixel rear camera, support for LTE networks and a price tag of only $ 100, all the evidence indicates that -Xiaomi prepares an appropriate answer for the deviceK3 presented by Lenovo a week ago.
- Operating System: Android 4.4.4
- Processor: Snapdragon 410 quad-core running at 1.2 GHz, supports 64 bit
- screen: 4.7 "with a resolution of 720p (for a density of about 312 pixels per square inch)
- Ram Memory: One gigabyte
- Internal storage: Eight gigabytes
- Rear camera: Eight megapixels, Flash LED
- front camera: Two megapixels
- battery: 2,220 mAh
- Size: 9.2 * 67.21 * 134 millimeters
- price: About $ 100 (about $ 10NUMX)
The new device is expected to come in a number of different colors, including black (as seen in the pictures), white, red, orange, yellow, green, purple and blue. Official availability is not yet available (of course), but we expect to hear about this device very soon.