You thought it was bloated storage The built-in 128GB is impressive? Bassus continues to perfect their flagship device and present a version with unprecedented double volume
The Zenfone 2 is one of the only devices available in the market with volume storage Built-in maximum of 128 gigabytes (although not quite easy to actually achieve), especially if you consider that it also includes a slot microSD For further details.
Now, Basus announces a move that makes them a leader in the entire category - with the unveiling of a special version of Zenfone 2 Deluxe (itself a "special version" of the standard Zenfone 2 announced earlier this year) that offers unprecedented built-in storage of 256 C GB, plus an expansion slot for additional 128 gigabytes and impressive specifications as well overall chip Quad core and memory atom RAM Of 4GB.
There is no doubt that this is an important step forward, which in the not too distant future will also be seen by other prominent manufacturers in the smartphone market - and will eventually help continue the trend in devices Mobile Smartphones are becoming replacements for personal computers for a large number of consumers.
It is not yet known how much the 256 gigabyte will cost and how common or rare it will be, but we will definitely continue to follow and update you.
- Source of knowledge
- Enter time: Asus's Zenfone 2 family continues to expand
- Zenfone 2 with Intel's Moorefield chip is impressive in performance tests
- Zenfone 2, also in a version with internal storage of 128 gigabytes
- The Asus Zenfone devices are available in Israel, at last
- Go against the current: Xenon 2 is available for purchase at a highly competitive price