The drive, which the company displays in volumes of 120 and 240 gigabytes, purports to offer performance similar to that of drives SSD Full size
Fast USB drives are no longer the distant future, but VisionTek's new drive comes in a small, durable package, but it also offers impressive reading and writing performance that we are used to seeing only on drives SSD Great. Named "VisionTek USB Pocket SSD ", the company's new drive is based on the LSI's SandForce 2281 controller and comes with a reading speed of up to 455 megabytes per second and a write speed of up to 440 megabytes per second, for example, a film in HD that weighs 4.7 Giga The drive is only about 10 seconds away (taking into consideration the maximum write speed), and it is definitely an impressive speed to consider the size of the drive.
- Cover: Aluminum
- Speeds: Up to 455 megabytes per second, Writing: Up to 440 megabytes per second
- Supported technologies: UASP mode to allow multiple operations at the same time and reduce demand from the processor and DuraClass technology to secure the reliability of the drive
- Read and write performance: up to 39,000 IOPS
- Electricity: Through the drive itself
- Compatibility: Support for Windows, Mac and Linux operating systems USB 2.0 and 3.0.
- Country of manufacture and warranty: Country of manufacture United States, with lifetime warranty from VisionTek USA
- Price: 120 GB - 109.99 USD (420 in direct conversion), 240 GB - 174.99 USD (approximately NIS 660 in direct conversion)
Because of the speed of the new drive, the company is marketing it as a good solution for not only a fast backup drive but also as a drive to run an entire operating system without the need to partition the internal drive of the computer, similar to the Windows Bootcamp on Mac computers. The drives are now available for ordering from the official store website. (120 Gigabytes | 240 Gigabytes).