Meizu did not rest for a second and as a response to the slew of new devices Xiaomi The company is launching the m1 device for the mid-low market with impressive specifications and a particularly attractive price tag
It's hard to say we did not expect that. Meizu, one of the most popular smartphone manufacturers in the Chinese market, is launching an appropriate response to its rival Xiaomi with the new m1. The device, designed to stand head to head in front The Xiaomi Redmi 2 Launched less than a month ago, features an impressive specification of the MediaTek quad-core 64 quad-core processor, one gigabyte of RAM and eight gigabytes of internal storage (with the option of adding another 128 gigabyte) camera Back-end 13 megapixel resolution and a five-day front, in addition to the 110 market coupon price tag (approximately NIS 430).
We do not know if Meizu's intention was to completely copy the design of the iPhone 5c's device Dark, But even if not, the company certainly did. The m1 comes in a variety of colors, such as white, mint green and yellow, when it is assumed that the rear part (which is wrapped to the front) is made entirely of plastic, which can be observed in a medium-sized device.
Nice to meet you - Meizu m1
- Operating System: (Android 4.4.4 (KitKat
- chip: MT6732 quad-core (Cortex-A53) run in 1.5 GHz, Mali-T760MP2
- screen: 5 "with a resolution of 768 × 1280 (for a density of about 299 pixels per square inch), cover Gorilla Glass 3
- RAM: One gigabyte
- Internal storage: Eight gigabytes, expansion slot microSD For another 128 GB
- Rear camera: 13 megapixel
- front camera: Five megapixels, f / 2.0
- Connectivity: Bluetooth 4.0, Wi-Fi 802.11n, support for LTE networks
- battery: 2,610 mAh
- Size: 8.9 * 72.1 * 140.2 millimeters
- Weight: 128 g
- Colors: White, blue, yellow, green, mint and pink
- price: $ 110 (approx. NIS 430)
Do not be confused with The Meizu m1 Note Which the company launched last month, which today will become the big brother of the new m1. The company will begin receiving pre-orders for the new m1 device on the 5th of next month. As with any device from the Chinese market, it will take at least several months for the Israeli consumer to benefit from such market breakers.
Do you think Unlocked Will the m1 succeed in repelling Xiaomi's cheaper devices? Tell us!