The new Chinese meteorological tablet will try to beat the OnePlus One and theiPhone 6 Plus at the same time with specifications and pricing similar to those of the first, alongside dimensions and aesthetics similar to each other
In the middle of the year 2014 we all appeared to see a new and ambitious venture season named OnePlus making 'Xiaomi move' And launches a quality smartphone with all its limbs, At a price close to half that of its competitors. Now, the creators seem to have turned around - andXiaomi Is the one that launches a new device that looks like a direct competitor to the E-OnePlus One. Too little and too late or a brilliance that came just at the right time? You are welcome to continue reading and judging for yourself.
The Xiaomi Mi Note offers everything you would expect from a leading flagship device in 2014 - a 5.7-inch screen with a 1920 × 1080 pixel resolution with a wide range of colors covering 95 percent of the NTSC facility, chip Snapdragon 801 is a quad-core X-ray processor with a maximum 2.5GHz, 3GB RAM, built-in storage of 16GB or 64GB (no slot to expand, unfortunately), 13 rear camera based on Sony's popular IMX214 sensor with optical image stabilization, 4 front-end megapixel camera based sensor and ultra-large pixels A-la HTC's Ultrapixel technology, a system Android KitKat with MIUI 6.0 interface Xiaomi And a fast-charging 3,000mAh battery that provides an 50 load percentage of about half an hour.
One of the features that sets the Mi Note apart from many other Chinese devices, as well as most of Xiaomi's previous devices, is a design that transmits impressive quality with a metal frame and Gorilla Glass cladding three front and back - with the front facing 2.5 'on the sides and the back '161D'. Add to that a weight of 6.95 grams and a thickness of 6 millimeters, both lower than the features of the iPhone XNUMX Plus which offers almost the same size, and one can begin to understand why the Mi Note is also defined as direct competition For Apple's successful tablet.
Nice to meet you - Xiaomi Mi Note
- Operating System: Android 4.4.4 (KitKat, MIUI 6 interface)
- chip: Snapdragon 801 quad-core (four Krait 400 cores operating at a maximum frequency of 2.5GHz), Core Graphical sample of Adreno 330
- screen: 5.7 inches with a resolution of 1920 × 1080 pixels (density of about 386 pixels per inch), a screen area of about 74.4 percent of the surface of the device, Gorilla Glass 3 cladding on the front and back of the device
- RAM: Three gigabytes of LPDDR3
- Internal storage: 16 gigabytes or 64 gigabytes
- slot microSD To expand storage: Does not exist
- Rear camera: 13 megapixel (Sony's IMX214 sensor), built-in optical stabilization, dual-color flash, photo Video 1080p at 30 frames per second
- front camera: Four megapixels (1/3 inch sensor and 2 μm pixels each), photo Video Resolution of 1080p
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 802.11n, LTE Cat.4, Bluetooth 4.0, Support for two SIM cards (Micro-Sim and Nano-Sim)
- battery: Lithium-ion with 3,000mAh capacity, with a capacity of about 60% of battery capacity in 30 minutes
- Size: 6.95 * 77.6 * 155.1 millimeters
- Weight: 161 g
- Colors: Black and white
- Extras: ESS ES9018K2M sound processor to support files in compression formats without loss of information
- price: 2,300 yuan (approximately 1,460 NIS in direct conversion) for 16GB and 2,800 yuan (approximately 1,780 NIS in direct conversion) for 64GB
The Xiaomi Mi Note will offer price tags slightly higher than those of The first flagship devices of the Mi family - About $ 370 (2,300 yuan) for the 16GB version, and about $ 450 (2,800 yuan) for the 64GB version with built-in storage. OnePlus One, By the way, is sold at similar prices of about 2,200 RMB to the 16GB model and 2,600 RMB to the 64GB version.
The Mi Note is probably the most polished device of Xiaomi So far, but it will probably also be its biggest and most challenging test - if in the past the Chinese manufacturer offered a cost / benefit level that no other well-known manufacturer could match, now the Mi Note comes as a competitor toOnePlus One has been available in the market for several months with a price tag, specifications and quality very similar. Now it will be an examination of the brand that the company has created for itself in recent years, and whether masses of consumers really trust it and love it or have they been there in the past just because of the winking prices.
The Mi Note can be ordered In oppomart Starting with the January 20 initial cost of $ 400, with international shipping option
What do you think of the Mi Note,OnePlus One? Which one is the most cost-effective performance machine in the smartphone world right now? Tell us in comments.