Spring Sale at the StoreUplay Of the French distributor arranges for you discounts of up to 85 percent on selected titles
Looking for A worthy game (or games) to spend the long weekend of Independence Day with? In the Uplay platform distributor store Ubisoft Arranging a spring "liquidation" sale, With a variety of discounts on more and less recent titles that can provide you with exactly what you need.
Most of the promotions are naturally focused on games that Ubisoft itself has distributed (and developed, in most cases), but among the offers you can also find titles from competitor-friend EA and other players in the market, when Among the most notable deals The following can be mentioned:
- The quality titles Crysis 3, Dead Space 2 and Need for Speed: Most Wanted from 2010, each cost only 3.4 euros (or a similar equivalent cost in dollars, if you surf from North America and / or use dedicated DNS services)
- The action game in the world is open to Saints Row IV, in the Game of the Century version that includes all the added content launched to it over the last period, for 30 euros; Also, the latest and separate expansion pack for the game, Gat Out of Hell, is offered for 17 euros
- The bizarre and great role-playing game South Park: The Stick of Truth, priced at just 18 euros
- A package that includes the strategy game in Might and Magic: Heroes IV and all its added content, for 24 euros
- The unique open world action game Sleeping Dogs for 15 euros
- The ambitious (but minus average, actual) racing game at The Crew at a discounted price of 33.5 euros
- Far Cry 4, one of the best action games of the past year, priced at 40.2 euros
- Shadow of Mordor, another of the most successful titles of 2014, costing 33.5 euros
- A package that includes all the titles of the SpellForce strategy game series, the most successful and less successful, for 30 euros
It is worth noting that some of the games offered as part of Ubisoft's promotions are run based on its Uplay platform, while others are based on EA's and others' equivalent Origin platform. Via Steam - Therefore, it is worth checking and knowing exactly what you are getting before the purchase, and also make sure that these promotional prices are indeed cheaper than current prices in competing online stores, such as the same Origin andSteam, And also Green Man Gaming and others.
Some of the promotions are temporary promotions that change from day to day, and the overall promotion for all the titles will end this coming Sunday, April 26, 2015. Did you find any more worthy deals that we missed? Tell other surfers about them in the comments!