The end of the civil year is not a particularly good time to save money, and another illustration of that we are getting these days - when Steam's gaming operations are just over, and they are already taking on promotions that are just as attractive At the GOG store, The mother notebook of CD Studio Project Red Which brought us the Witcher series of exemplary.
Here are some of the most interesting suggestions we have found in our current operations, which are updated every day (you should continue to visit in order not to be missed) until the end of the campaign on Sunday, December 13:
- A package with three games STALKER series Great deals are offered for 12.5 dollars - highly recommended for those who have not yet experienced these mysterious and ambitious operations.
- The Vanishing of Ethan Carter is sold for $ 6.7.
- BlackGuards 2 Strategy Role Playing Game is sold at 80 for 7.
- The modest Action-RPG game Aarklash: Legacy is offered at 4 dollars only.
- Another role-playing game launched just about a month ago, Kyn, sold for 5 dollars.
- A package with the three Penumbra survival games is offered at only $ 2.5.
- Renowned Explorers: International Society is offered at a nice discount of 40, which brings its price to 12.
- Another up-to-date strategy game with a good score, Armello, is offered at the price of 15.
- The Witcher 3, for anyone who missed it for some reason, offers 30 at half the price of its full price, with its Hearts of Stone expansion pack offered at $ 9.
Anyone who buys 5 dollars at a total cost will also receive the free Divine Divinity role-playing game for free, while those who cross the 50 dollar threshold will receive another free game - the role-playing strategy in Blackguards.
For dessert, there is also the option of purchasing a 'mysterious game' for 3 dollars when you don't know what you will get - but it is guaranteed to be a full-value title of between 10 and 35 dollars, which is not included in the other discounts in the store right now. In other words, this bet may give you a nice discount on the title you wanted, or make you acquainted with an interesting game that you would not purchase at any other time.
Not all prices are better than what you'll find inSteam Or its counterparts, but it is worth noting that this is a unique offering of games that come with no file protection or no charge to install and use this gaming platform or another - so if you are in favor of this trend that picks up "unrelated" from the titles, it may be better to choose the pewter of GOG, Even if they are not necessarily the most paid networkers.
Have you found any other great suggestions that we have not mentioned? As always, tell about it in reactions.