The end of the civil year is not a particularly good time to save money, and another illustration of this we get these days - when Steam gaming promotions are just over, and are already being replaced by gaming promotions that tend to be no less attractive In the GOG store, From the parent company of CD Project RED Studio who brought us the exemplary The Witcher series.
Here are some of the most eye-catching offers we have found in the current promotions, which are updated daily (you should continue to visit so as not to miss) until the end of the promotion on Sunday, December 13, 2015:
- A package with three games STALKER series The excellent ones are offered for $ 12.5 - highly recommended for those who have not yet experienced these mysterious and ambitious action titles.
- The spectacular adventure game The Vanishing of Ethan Carter sold for $ 6.7.
- The role-playing strategy game in BlackGuards 2 is sold at an 80 percent discount, for $ 7.
- The modest action-RPG game Aarklash: Legacy is offered for only $ 4.
- Another role-playing game launched just about a month ago, Kyn, sells for $ 5.
- A package with the three horror-survival games from the Penumbra series is offered for only $ 2.5.
- The adventure and strategy game in the special theories Renowned Explorers: International Society is offered at a nice 40 percent discount, which brings its price to $ 12.
- Another up-and-coming turn-based strategy game, Armello, is offered for $ 15.
- The Witcher 3, for anyone who missed it for some reason, is offered for $ 30 which is half its full price, while its Hearts of Stone expansion pack is offered for an additional $ 9.
Anyone who buys games with a total cost of more than $ 5 will also receive the old Divine Divinity role-playing game for free, while those who cross the $ 50 threshold will receive another free game - the role-playing strategy game in Blackguards.
For dessert, there is also the option to purchase a 'mysterious game' for $ 3, when you do not know what you will get - but it is guaranteed that it will be a full-value title for between $ 10 and $ 35, which is not included in the other discounts at the store now. In other words, this bet may give you a nice discount on a title you wanted, or make you get acquainted with an interesting game that you would not have purchased on any other occasion.
Not all prices are better than those found inSteam Or its equivalents, but it is worth noting that this is a unique offer of games that come without any file protection or without any obligation to install and use this or that gaming platform - so if you are in favor of this trend that peels 'extras' unrelated from the titles, it may be better to choose deals of GOG, Even if they are not necessarily the most lucrative on the net.
Did you find any other great suggestions that we did not mention? As always, talk about it in the comments.